Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums

Author Topic: Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums  (Read 29792 times)

Hello people,

Recently I have been acting like a complete richardhead (refer to my "I am quitting" thread at Drama board). Before I cannot anymore, I would like to apologize to Ephi for my unnecessary insults (I was just angry that you acted like a know-it-all) and also apologize to the community for the stuff I have created.

Most of the forum doesn't know me, but if you do you either:

-Hate me because of my Blockland Community Rules thread
-Hate me because of my Harvard education (I do not care if you don't believe it or not. It's not a hard feat if you spent your entire high school life studying)
-Hate me because of my attitude
-Hate me because of my Tezuni megathread (I just didn't want to see the first page of drama board filled with Tezuni dramas)
-Hate me because of my behavior towards Ephialtes

And again, I am here to say sorry for everything I have done. It would be great if Ephi would forgive me for my actions (even though I couldn't care less if somebody on the other side of the plant hates me) but I'm not expecting anybody to like me because in BLF, people never forget, people never forgive.

But we need to remember that no forumer is liked by everybody.

I just wanted to get this off my chest before we will never get to talk to each other again. No, this is not an "I'm leaving" post. No, this is not an arg. Something is going to happen to the Blockland forums. I'm not sure what, but something is definitely going to happen.

Call me a troll, attention whore, handicap, sperg, motherforgeter, or anything that comes up in your mind. I would not care if this post made me the worst forumer in BLF history. Worse than Yola, worse than Lando, worse than the purified assimilation of all of the carcinogen of BLF.

I would gladly do this for the sake of the forums that makes me laugh. In this small microcosm, I have learned a lot, more than what I expected to learn from a lego forum. Blockland forums is more than a forum, it is a miniature world simulator. Learn to respect it, I forget to respect it once in a while.

People never know how valuable something is until it is taken away. We might learn how important BLF was to our lives very soon.

Sincerely,
Truthfully,
Earnestly,
Aboveboard,
Modestly,

Nevermind dorroile

the hell are you talking about

-Hate me because of my Harvard education (I do not care if you don't believe it or not. It's not a hard feat if you spent your entire high school life studying)
Harvard students don't have the time to spend hours posting on a lego forum. Plus, you're from Texas. I'm just going to use Occam's Razor and assume you're full of stuff.

-snip-
I bet $15 that Nevermind is probably on 4chan right now, starting a thread to look for 'expert hackers' to take down the Blockland Forums  :cookieMonster:

Harvard students don't have the time to spend hours posting on a lego forum. Plus, you're from Texas. I'm just going to use Occam's Razor and assume you're full of stuff.
Like I said, you are not bound to believe anything I say. (Because people from Texas cannot go to Harvard)
Anybody can say anything on the internet, I'm not surprised that you don't believe me.

You won't die. Don't worry.

I bet $15 that Nevermind is probably on 4chan right now, starting a thread to look for 'expert hackers' to take down the Blockland Forums  :cookieMonster:

Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums
you never explained what the forget this is^^

This is embarrassing. You sound like a pretentious friend throughout that whole post and you're not making anyone shake in their boots.

Actually, I don't think its like that at all. If you look closely, the words at the end of the post spelled STEAM.