Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums

Author Topic: Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums  (Read 29783 times)

RTB servers definitely failing, not sure if it is still Hammer acting like a handicap or what, but something is happening.
Here's what I think is happening.
Nevermind, and Hammer editor are attempting at a DDoS attack on the forums and the masterserver/rtb servers, and they gathered a few friends with them to help out.
Therefore, attempting to make blockland a stuffhole.

RTB servers definitely failing, not sure if it is still Hammer acting like a handicap or what, but something is happening.
Here's my theory:
Nothing is going to happen and everything is like every day. Trolls, handicaps and little DoS'ers/DDoSer's are getting fresh revokes and bans. And RTB Hosting is still gonna be continued, same for the mod itself. Then two days later another idiot comes up with a "something is going to happen to ..." stuff topic, which is indirectly an admittance to trolling and some other useless stuff(like DDoS'ing/DoS'ing, scamming other ppl or even hijacking accounts through phishing sites) again. Asking everyone: You think that logic fits BL Forums? If not, you shall correct me.

You might also do some scientific research on this. Good luck.

well, I guess this is what happens when you have too much free time Blocko

well, I guess this is what happens when you have too much free time Blocko
Oh dear.