Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums

Author Topic: Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums  (Read 29761 times)

You don't like a lot of people.

okay im sorry but i finally made the connection between "blueblur" and your sonic avatar and i cringed really hard

There once was some friend named Nevermind
Whose identity was not well defined
He registered an account
And started talking to himself
While his pleas for attention were declined

too many syllables to be a limerick

okay im sorry but i finally made the connection between "blueblur" and your sonic avatar and i cringed really hard

OMG

LOL
i just realized it right now and cringed the hardest i have in my life

People just don't seem to realize that they are nowhere near as noticed or cared about as they think.
Everybody is the centre of their own world, you see everything you post here, but few other people will see even a 2 digit percentage of your posts.

I think icyGamma's drama thread several months back was the best example of that. He wrote an entire book on himself and wondered why people didn't give a crap. lol

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=177107.0

read through that entire thread a week ago or so, most certainly one of the most golden threads of all time. goes right up there with "partied HARD"

You will never learn, Mysteroo.
What's that supposed to mean?

Anyways, as for the rest of what you posted, it's kind of funny because I was just about to post how I was done with the argument anyways. Blocko is banned and there's nothing I can do. I know him well enough to know that he didn't do anything, but since you guys and Badspot would rather assume the worst from him, fine. I was just replying to seventh.
I didn't get around to posting that because I had to go, 1st period ended.

You just saw this now?

But really, this is just sad.
These threads are always ridiculous (I'm not talking about the whole "something is happening" thing, the self drama threads)
People just don't seem to realize that they are nowhere near as noticed or cared about as they think.
Everybody is the centre of their own world, you see everything you post here, but few other people will see even a 2 digit percentage of your posts.
People keep making all of these "omg forgive me look at this list of stuff I've done" threads when nobody knows or cares because they had never even seen those "bad" things until the thread was made.
BTPEP! We must delve much deeper into the mystery of this ARG!

not dismissive btw, just pointing out that just because i don't like a lot of people, doesn't discredit what i said any further. you're still stupid and just because i think a lot of people are stupid doesn't make you any less dumb.

So... What's happening again?