Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums

Author Topic: Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums  (Read 29759 times)

Actually, I don't think its like that at all. If you look closely, the words at the end of the post spelled STEAM.
Woah. Spoilers

So I guess his goal was to bitch and whine about how the community is gonna die when the game is released on Steam. Not sure why he would try to dress that up in pretentious bullstuff though. Oh well.

So I guess his goal was to bitch and whine about how the community is gonna die when the game is released on Steam. Not sure why he would try to dress that up in pretentious bullstuff though. Oh well.
Because that's his personality
A pretentious cunt

okay im sorry but i finally made the connection between "blueblur" and your sonic avatar and i cringed really hard
I like sonic games. Deal with it.

okay im sorry but i finally made the connection between "blueblur" and your sonic avatar and i cringed really hard
oh my god i never realized

I think what Nevermind means is.

Blockland + Steam = Sales.

Sales + forum = people.

New people flooding the place? Pshhnaw. Its not like when we try to post something in the gallery 8000 other people will do the same thing as you.

Or, trying to upload an add-on and it ends up shooting on the 15th page because 200 other people are trying to do the same.

Oh stuff. HOLY stuff.

Nah, never gunna happen.

Something happens to the Blockland Forums every day.
People don't care about apologies.

Yet another useless topic! Hooray..

LOL
i just realized it right now and cringed the hardest i have in my life
Did I take a night off of the forums then come back to find out that liking the sonic franchise is some kind of sin?

Sales + forum = people.

New people flooding the place? Pshhnaw. Its not like when we try to post something in the gallery 8000 other people will do the same thing as you.

Or, trying to upload an add-on and it ends up shooting on the 15th page because 200 other people are trying to do the same.

Oh stuff. HOLY stuff.

Nah, never gunna happen.
idk we have so many new alts every week and they all keep acting like dumbasses it's like having a steady influx of new people as it is so it doesn't matter how many new people we get

-Hate me because of my Harvard education (I do not care if you don't believe it or not. It's not a hard feat if you spent your entire high school life studying)
richard in butt

too many syllables to be a limerick
i keep thinking of hickory richardory dock when i read it

Sales + forum = people.

Oh stuff. HOLY stuff.

Nah, never gunna happen.

I really don't see a huge influx of people being a problem. I don't get why people are so worried about it. There are tons of other forums with many times the users we have and they're doing just fine. Maybe other people just want this to be some secret club or something

I think he means the Steam release, or he's going to indirectly influence an attack on the forums.

Grade A same-friendry, mate.  Couldn't even wait an hour before replying to yourself.  

Nevermind
BlockoBlocko
Overmind

oh crap. this stuff just got real!