Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums

Author Topic: Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums  (Read 29551 times)

1.  Do not post that you are leaving.
2.  Do not plea for sympathy.

Any other things broken here?

Well of course you wouldn't go ask your dad about it, since you're using this hypothetical scenario to defend yourself. Once again, the prudent assumption is that OP is same-cigaretteging.
Defending myself? What
I'm comparing his situation to mine. He may not have asked his brother about it for the same reason I didn't go immediately ask my dad about some of his posts. Hence why he would be speculating like he was on the first page

BlockoBlocko is Nevermind.
Well obviously I don't believe that. I believe that they're different people, and that Nevermind is being a jerk.

And if what's already here for everyone to see isn't enough, then what more reason I have to side with Blocko is because he's one of my better friends on this game. I know him, he isn't doing this.
That's also why I'm arguing about this in particular, because to be honest, him being one of my friends, it's hard not to take this somewhat personally

You guys are still continuing this slap fight?

You guys are still continuing this slap fight?

"haha u kids stil arguin? im above puttin udder ppl down, fuk u guys"

so wait did anything actually happen to the forums

was nevermind revealing himself to be really stupid the thing that would happen

forget this. Blocko was a friend anyway. Lol.

forget this. Blocko was a friend anyway. Lol.
Ironic coming from you

so wait did anything actually happen to the forums

was nevermind revealing himself to be really stupid the thing that would happen

He was just trying to look cryptic and mysterious, I guess.

--Snip--
You will never learn, Mysteroo. It's over. Stop the fight. Badspot has spoken and Nevermind and his alts have been banned. He can get another chance by buying a new key. But I expect, that he's getting a fresh ban again, cause he's also someone, who never learns.

Ironic coming from you

Ironic coming from you!!!11

You realize i saw that comment coming right?

You realize i saw that comment coming right?
mine or muslim's?

mine or muslim's?
muslims.

When ever anyone makes a negative comment like yours (justified or not) someone will always use that oppurtunity to reflect it back at the poster.

Nah, I just don't like him.

Sincerely,
Truthfully,
Earnestly,
Aboveboard,
Modestly,

Nevermind
Motherforgeter! Wrote out this long, serious topic and just dismisses it all at the end.
jokes

But really, this is just sad.
These threads are always ridiculous (I'm not talking about the whole "something is happening" thing, the self drama threads)
People just don't seem to realize that they are nowhere near as noticed or cared about as they think.
Everybody is the centre of their own world, you see everything you post here, but few other people will see even a 2 digit percentage of your posts.
People keep making all of these "omg forgive me look at this list of stuff I've done" threads when nobody knows or cares because they had never even seen those "bad" things until the thread was made.

I thought you were all right before Nevermind, but come on this is just silly.

i've seen multiple threads like this one

but this one has to be the most ridiculous of them all
actually, this may very well be the most ridiculous thread i've ever seen.