Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums

Author Topic: Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums  (Read 29781 times)

this one says "hiyw" and if you move around the letters a bit that becomes "whiy" which is like "why"
you don't count the link

it is iyw, and if you try to pronounce it it sounds like ew

obviously the texan is also a bit disgusting

are you obsessed with eggs
On the trick and treat topic, he posted a picture of a egg.

which is why i asked that

what's wrong with eggs. you gotta problem with eggs? just cus she likes eggs don't mean she has a problem. maybe you're the one with the problem. egg-hater. you disgust me

You're really going to start an acrostic poem for the word community, WITH community? That's something a 12-year-old girl does, not somebody with a Harvard education.
Oh and I completely skipped how that first line makes no loving sense in any universe whatsoever.
This isn't artistic writing, this is just the awful loving prose that an elementary schooler writes when he wants to sound mysterious.
You didn't cause any wreck, you just exposed yourself for how stupid and generally unlikable you are and the forum hates you simply for being repulsive.
Nope, I don't see you fitting in anywhere else either.
Careful not to choke on any pubes while you're tonguing his ass there.
Try not to breathe through your nose!
10/10 bad grade-schooler prose that makes no loving sense whatsoever
it's a good thing you didn't post this stuff in gallery because half the forum would get banned for telling you how irreedamably garbage it is
Oh my gosh you're dumb lol

Oh my gosh you're dumb lol
yeah, but i don't see how that post has anything to do with it

when is this tosser getting banned lol

Well Nevermind has gone insane.

You're really going to start an acrostic poem for the word community, WITH community? That's something a 12-year-old girl does, not somebody with a Harvard education.

Oh and I completely skipped how that first line makes no loving sense in any universe whatsoever.

This isn't artistic writing, this is just the awful loving prose that an elementary schooler writes when he wants to sound mysterious.

You didn't cause any wreck, you just exposed yourself for how stupid and generally unlikable you are and the forum hates you simply for being repulsive.

Nope, I don't see you fitting in anywhere else either.

Careful not to choke on any pubes while you're tonguing his ass there.

Try not to breathe through your nose!

10/10 bad grade-schooler prose that makes no loving sense whatsoever

it's a good thing you didn't post this stuff in gallery because half the forum would get banned for telling you how irreedamably garbage it is
Why are you trying to argue with this guy, it's like the only way you can get popularity is by bashing one of the few people with a lower status than yourself lol

Normally I'd give people the benefit of the doubt..

but you literally just said "something is gonna happen" never explaining what or how or why as if you have a gang tracking you down to keep you from spilling the beans about the apocolypse

I'm waiting for him to ask why we're so confused so that he can say "Oh, well, Nevermind then.

why would you ever vandalize your only social output?