Author Topic: Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums  (Read 30470 times)

Modestly,

[colo r=transparent]dorroile[/color]

I didn't hate you before but because of this thread and because of that one word, which immediately followed your overly pretentious spiel, I can't say the same anymore.

Also what the forget is dorroile

as all three, mainly because you're trying to derail this for no reason whatsoever
Who's worse, me or Kalphiter?

LOL THIS IS PLAZ ALL OVER AGAIN

unless nevermind is plaz and he will really definitely for sure exact his revenge in 2014

unless nevermind is plaz and he will really definitely for sure exact his revenge in 2014
link to plaz pls

link to plaz pls

i really don't wanna find it right now but if i remember correctly he said somewhere in 2012 or something that he would return in 2014 and do something that would negatively influence the forums

oh stuff i remember that

wasn't he planning on killing us while we used the forujmjjjgdgmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oh stuff i remember that

wasn't he planning on killing us while we used the forujmjjjgdgmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you just had to know too much.

Nevermind [colo r=transparent]dorroile[/color]

why has no one noticed this

i really don't wanna find it right now but if i remember correctly he said somewhere in 2012 or something that he would return in 2014 and do something that would negatively influence the forums
so it will be like the 2012 apocolapyse

absolutely forget all happens

See you all in Hell I guess  :cookieMonster:

2. DIE sounds like dye, so it might be a mis-understanding and he might just want to dye his hair
i think this is what he was trying to tell us

what is this
this is dumb

what is this
this is dumb
he's saying that steam is going to change the community
or something like that