Author Topic: Mentos' Semi-Coop Hexxit Server [Offline]  (Read 1156 times)

Mentos' Semi-Cooperative Hexxit Server of Fun Times

Rules:

1. No PvP in towns, cities, and keeps. (Except in the arena)
2. No RDM in the wilderness.
3. Declare the land before taking it for your kingdom.
4. Don't build on someone's land without their permission.
5. Be good, and have fun.

General Goals:

Begin the kingdoms and the Court of Kings

Urgent Goals:

None

Kingdoms:

Ex: Kingdom (Allignment, Owned By, Size)

New Haven (Peacful, Admin Owned, Hamlet)

Wiggletown (Peaceful, WiggliesTheLord (blockguy/nalnalas), Hamlet)

IP: 69.207.161.94

« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 04:43:31 PM by Kochieboy »

ok i'm joining
new kingdom before the server is even up

Wiggletown (Peaceful, WiggliesTheLord (blockguy/nalnalas), Village)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 12:24:37 PM by NalNalas »


Servar is up, go go go!
it's not connecting for me
failed to connect to the server
connection timed out:connect
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 12:50:09 PM by NalNalas »

it's not connecting for me
failed to connect to the server
connection timed out:connect

stuff... I don't know why it does this. I'll try and work something out, it's probably my stupid router.

stuff... I don't know why it does this. I'll try and work something out, it's probably my stupid router.
do you have the thing set on TCP and UDP?

do you have the thing set on TCP and UDP?

Urgh... this is why I hate port forwarding.

Try it now

Urgh... this is why I hate port forwarding.

Try it now
the same thing
i think it must be mine idk


Check the IP.
it's the same
something must be up, do you have a steam i can talk to you on




Hmmm... whenever I try to portforward it, it say TCP port conflict.
picture?

Going off line to give my compy a quick break.