Go to the nearest book, Turn to page 69 and read the first sentence

Author Topic: Go to the nearest book, Turn to page 69 and read the first sentence  (Read 8363 times)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 08:03:43 PM by MitchTheMayor. »

"I casually sucked his richard"

stuff…
"It's happened to everyone: you wonder your world long enough and eventually you'll get lost."

tried what exactly?
Eh, the stereotypical-ness in the world is getting stupid. I think it just wasn't worth posting.

Alright. Let's do this stuff.
Swindle - "'Here, Luthor. I brought something for you.'"
Zoobreak - "'He's not back yet,' Ben replied nervously."
Framed - "'You know, Griffin, I always thought your plans were pretty lamebrained.'"
Showoff - "'Hi, Griffin.'"
Ready Player One - "Then I remembered that ludus was also a Latin word, meaning 'school.'" - So school is related to 69?

"Well, I got the package today, but their wasn't a hovercraft inside."

Excerpt from- The Way of Shadows - Written by Brent Weeks, 1st book in the Night Angel Trilogy
Her face was destroyed. Azoth had once seen a man kicked square in the face by a horse. He'd died wheezing on broken teeth and blood. Doll Girl's face was worse.
      Azoth looked away, but Durzo grabbed a handful of his hair and turned him back. "Look, damn you, look. This is what you've done, boy. This is what hesitation costs. When I say kill, you kill. Not tomorrow, not five days later. You kill that second. No hesitation. No doubts. No second thoughts. Obedience. Do you understand the word? I know better than you do. You know nothing. You are nothing. This is what you are. You are weakness. You are filth. You are the blood bubbling out of that little girl's nose."
      Sob's burst from Azoth's throat. He thrashed and tried to turn away, but Durzo's grip was steel. "No! Look! This is what you've done! This is your fault! Your failure! Your deader did this! A deader shouldn't do anything! A deader is dead. Not five days from now-- A deader is dead as soon as you take the contract. Do you understand?"

I included entire page 69 because this book honestly deserves it, highly recommend the book, if you like assassins or magic or just a good 700 page novel, 2100 pages total in the series (roughly), look into the Night Angel trilogy. No regrets.

"Boolean operators allow you to create more complex conditional statements."

The nearest book to me is like, not near me.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 11:40:59 PM by Badspot »

"You'll think of me every time you go to bed, then you'll get hard and you'll have no one to help you and you'll never be able to sleep unless you" - she grinned that wicked grin Tyrion liked so well - "is that why they call it the Tower of the Hand, m'lord?"

- A Clash of Kings

EDIT: Oh, the first comma was supposed to be a period, so the sentence is much shorter. Oh well, I'm leaving it
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 08:58:07 PM by Headcrab Zombie »