Poll

How many Silly questions per day?

One
Two (Thats a little to far)
Three (Overdoing it)
Four (Holy stuff my brain stop)
Five (Self Delete)

Author Topic: Alkatjo's silly ass question. Thinking about megathread.  (Read 1474 times)

So if you were to find a body, say roughly 3 foot taller than you. Could you...
Climb up his/her ass then sprout out of their rectum, crawl your way to the spine. Latch yourself on the spine via belt or rope. Slip your arms into their sockets above or beneath their arms and fingers. Same goes for the legs and feet. Then you poke a hole out of the chest for the mini camera and mount a headrest behind your neck.
Then you take the camera and hook it to a screen within the chest so you have vision of the outside world. Now try to get up and pow! You're controlling someone!

I know the stupidity of this question is beyond the charts but I must know. You can thank school for this...

Scientific answer please?

Edit: How about every day I go back there and ask people what they think about life until I get a silly question? Then i'll bring it here and you'll answer out of pure scientific reasoning.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 09:48:46 PM by Alkatjo »

So if you were to find a body, say roughly 3 foot taller than you. Could you...
Climb up his/her ass then sprout out of their rectum, crawl your way to the spine. Latch yourself on the spine via belt or rope. Slip your arms into their sockets above or beneath their arms and fingers. Same goes for the legs and feet. Then you poke a hole out of the chest for the mini camera and mount a headrest behind your neck.
Then you take the camera and hook it to a screen within the chest so you have vision of the outside world. Now try to get up and pow! You're controlling someone!

I know the stupidity of this question is beyond the charts but I must know. You can thank school for this...

Scientific answer please?
I highly doubt its possible, but if it is, then it'd take alot of work to convert a body
Still a pretty badass idea though. Id like to see this happen

i think the first problem is that you couldnt fit up a persons ass
the second is that your p forgeted up bruv

What the forget did i just read

No. They would have to be scaled up exponentially, you specifically stated only three feet taller.

You'd have to remove a heck of a lot of stuff from inside of them.

how 2 climb in  rectum

It would be impossible to do this.
Also what the forget is wrong with you?

yeah, like
only 3ft more?
How do you fit up their star fish??

i think the first problem is that you couldnt fit up a persons ass
the second is that your p forgeted up bruv
Thank the batch of inflation special interest students in the back of the class high on dope all the time. I unfortunately overheard their conversation.
What the forget did i just read
School Stuff.
No. They would have to be scaled up exponentially, you specifically stated only three feet taller.
I thought so. Or they would have a really stretchy ass.

Nothing. Like I stated. An average day at Cabot High.

The problem isn't their rectum is small enough, their entire body is too small. You'd need a massively scaled up human to even consider sitting inside of their body uncomfortably.