Author Topic: Game Design Megathread  (Read 439515 times)

Instructions unclear, richard is stuck in toaster.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/EibDOsZ.png[ /img]

I guess I better check because I actually have no idea where my any key is wowe

Looks great btw

I mean, you can also kill them with fireballs if you find a hot pepper.  Or invincibility if you find a second hot pepper.  Or run into them with a trossie.  Or catch one in an explosion.  Mostly though you're not really expected to kill them, it's just a nice bonus if you can.
any chance you could put some kind of visual cue by them that sorta lets the player know they aren't forgeted if they miss with any of these tactics/can't figure out how to kill them?

Been working on a gamemaker lighting system that works with spritelamp sprites, based off an old demo I found for a previous version of the IDE. It's going pretty well.

Starring:
- 512 simultaneous lights (at SUCH FPS)
- Any color
- Any intensity
- Any range
- Normal mapping
- Specular mapping
- Stolen pixel art of UR MOM LoL
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 07:15:01 PM by chrisbot6 »

do u guys like my ripoff

play this in the bg for max immersion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d3KIIqqrBc

yeah man I'd play that

are the shells ejecting out of its ears? that seems painful
Ear Drum Magazines.

This is probably nothing to most people but I finally finished making the camera (you have to make your own in monogame). I hate matrices and vector math but I think this was definitely worth it as I understand it completely now.

I was just gonna use somebody else's camera code but 3 loving examples that i used were just wrong and had many problems. this is working flawlessly for me.

Cluckles.  They're like cuccos, but you can abuse them without fear of repercussion. 

i am loving how your game is coming together, plastiware. the tiny nuances you add makes the world feel alive

Been working on adding shadows to the light system. What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 08:05:48 PM by chrisbot6 »