Your top 5(+) most disappointing boss fights

Author Topic: Your top 5(+) most disappointing boss fights  (Read 3575 times)

Joker in Arkham Asylum was easy as forget

the first boss in Hammerwatch was way OP for a small amount of players and basically ruined the experience for me entirely, blegh
depends what class you were
me being a ranger, i killed the queen (first boss) quite easily, standing behind the spikes, he couldnt hit me.

I think this one takes the cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v1X5F0d58I
deus ex hr has like the easiest bosses ever
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 03:40:43 AM by Quote Story »

Oblivion's boss fight. And Skyrim's.

Run to the building. Done, big guy ded.

And Skyrim's.

Run in, smash, run back. Rinse and repeat.

maybe snowballs hurt ender dragon because water is lethal to ender things.
idk

electrocutioner in arkham origins

Mirrors edge final "boss" fight

electrocutioner in arkham origins
this

also rodrigo borgia from ac2,
haytham from ac3,
joker from arkham asylum,
mercer from prototype 2,
bane from arkham asylum,
glados from portal,
the eclipse from empire at war 2

and also who could possible forget: MYSTERIO

5. Yu Yevon (FFX) not really a boss battle, as you can't die... Cool music though...
4. Warlord Samurai (Commando 2) If you stand at the right spot, he will never hit you. Also really cool music and the fight to him was pretty tough
3. Minotaur Joe (Dark Cloud). His attacks are so ridiculously easy to dodge and the fight can take really long, unless you have one of the more powerful weapons in the game (gaia hammer, 7th heaven...)
2. Cyber Errol (Jak 3). Probably the worst final boss I've ever seen... All he does is summon dark precursors and use slow laser sweeps...sometimes trying to crush you with the big thing's head...and the weakspot is so obvious...
1. Xeanhort (kingdom hearts 2). I only had slight problems with the second time fighting him at the throne thingy. Also in the final part when you have to rapidly tap triangle to deflect the lasers...just....pointless...
Even without ultima weapon the fight was over so ridiculously fast... Even Luxord took me longer to defeat...

1. Xeanhort (kingdom hearts 2). I only had slight problems with the second time fighting him at the throne thingy. Also in the final part when you have to rapidly tap triangle to deflect the lasers...just....pointless...
Even without ultima weapon the fight was over so ridiculously fast... Even Luxord took me longer to defeat...
I agree, Xemnas was stupid. The Mushroom XIII was better than he ever was.

the Warrior in borderlands 2. "oh man he's a giant galactic warrior created by a long-extinct race to act as the defender of-....what was that? you already killed him? oh."

The Dark Cloud in Final Fantasy III NES was a joke. She literally had only 1 attack, and with a Sage or, for those of us who like challenging playthoughs, a Shaman, is extremely easy to heal off.

Giygas? Seriously? Giygas is one of the best boss battles ever, IMO

Giygas? Seriously? Giygas is one of the best boss battles ever, IMO

Not Giygas, Giegue. Huge difference.