Author Topic: Your top 5(+) most disappointing boss fights  (Read 3615 times)

The final boss in dead island, friends and I beat it with our shock weapons in under 30 seconds first go

5)Toadman- Mega Man IV;

How do you fight him you may ask, just keep shooting him and he'll keep jumping.

4)Time Eater- Sonic Genrations(3DS);

Once you get the hang of him you can beat him in ~5-6 minutes

3)Silver Sonic- Sonic the Hedgehog 2;

Easy for a pre-final boss, like I said for Time eater, once you get the pattern, you can beat him in less than a minute

2)Giant robot Eggman thing- Sonic the Hedgehog 2;

Again with the pattern very predictable and easy to beat in less than 2 minutes.

1)Topman- Mega Man IV;

Just no

Thats my list, don't flame pls

Gohma from LoZ: Wind Waker was ridiculously easy lol. Had cool music though.
oh, and Bongo Bongo from OOT.

4)Time Eater- Sonic Genrations(3DS);

Once you get the hang of him you can beat him in ~5-6 minutes
thats one hell of a time eater alright

Gohma from LoZ: Wind Waker was ridiculously easy lol.
All first Zelda bosses are

end of fable III

The entire game was so easy

I agree, it was still really fun though

most people say it sucked

I don't think that Guilty Spark was actually supposed to be a boss
I think it was just how they had to tell that part of the story, figured it would be more entertaining that way than as a cutscene

Giygas? Seriously? Giygas is one of the best boss battles ever, IMO
I am talking about Giegue from Mother, not when he was in Earthbound.

5. The Finalhazard (SA2): It wasn't even as hard as the boss before it. All you had to do is ram into it a few times.
4. The Doomsday Zone (S3&K): I already had all the super emeralds so it wasn't very hard.
3. Bowser (NSMB1): All you need is to have a giant mushroom saved and you can plow right through him.
2. Lysandre (Pkmn X/Y): I level grind. forget it.
1. King Slime (Terraria): What the forget is this even a boss?

so you're saying antasma was disappointing but the final boss wasn't?

lol
at least the antasma battle had some sort of climax thing about it, but the final boss fight was just really disappointing for two reasons:

1. antasma is more difficult
2. it's loving bowser again

THAT ONE I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE

To me, Antasma was not at all more difficult than Bowser was (except his X form was) because he dies fairly fast and Bowser's attacks deal about 100 damage to the Bros. and are extremely hard to dodge (That freaking Triple Flame) not to mention that he can completely nullify damage if his arms are alive.
You just have to come to accept that Bowser will usually be the final boss of a Mario game.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2