Author Topic: Aeroxiana - My MiniCity  (Read 6593 times)

Do you like not know the point of NationStates? You can't actually attack in NationStates.

Wait, Swearing is illegal? Really?

Learn to roleplay. Also, yes, swearing is illegal in NS. Not my World Security Council rules. I was banned from the World Councils for sneaking 5 other nations into it.

Ehrm. No telegrams, and no region invasion. Read how to invade on the main help post for NS. Still no invasion here!
You'll find out any minute now.

Will anyone attack me in NationStates? Seriously. I am bored, and you all pay more attention to something that isn't intended to be a nation but is a town but this is closer to actual Aerox. Just make a damn nation on NationStates and just flame each other politically with the Telegrams we can send in NS. Note that swearing is illegal. If you swear in any of the telegrams, I can report you to the nearest moderator with the TG itself.

CHARGE MEN

Learn to roleplay. Also, yes, swearing is illegal in NS. Not my World Security Council rules. I was banned from the World Councils for sneaking 5 other nations into it.
NationStates ≠ real nation

Can you just give up

STEALTH BOMBING COMMENCED FROM THE BACK
THEY ARE LOSING IT

NationStates ≠ real nation

Can you just give up
I swear to god you change you icon practically every day.

I swear to god you change you icon practically every day.
Why does that matter?

You'll find out any minute now.
I got a telegram from Afkoshlia. So bitter.

STEALTH BOMBING COMMENCED FROM THE BACK
THEY ARE LOSING IT

Get in NationStates, or your roleplaying is counted as trickery and is just a pile of crap from the sky.

NationStates ≠ real nation

Can you just give up

As I said, the town is fictional. And so is Aeroxiana the nation. The town was founded 1 month before the Aerox topic. The Nation however is 2 years old IRL.

For the hell of it: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=245533.msg7055061#msg7055061
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 07:54:25 PM by Clone trooper »

-bump-
DON't BUTmP SOMEtHIGN ON THE FIRST PAGE UGH YOU'RE FRUSTRATING

I think we need this here again

I think we need this here again

This town isn't a damn nation. Screw off. I do get amused by you people raging and flaming your anger at me. I think I will go get some popcorn for this. Also, those pictures are 4 years old now. Also, Brady was never even related to Aerox. Brady is a mere supporter of the project.

DON't BUTmP SOMEtHIGN ON THE FIRST PAGE UGH YOU'RE FRUSTRATING
Nothing was being posted for 10 minutes.

Also, I have not received any more telegrams in NS.

Edit: I am done for the day. Headache from laughing at you people's anger!