Game Project (Expect Updates)

Author Topic: Game Project (Expect Updates)  (Read 2453 times)

Working on a little project, heres a couple teaser images, I'll post images / videos as they come available.

what engine
what gameplay
what goals

what engine
what gameplay
what goals
1) Unity
2) Gameplay isn't really there yet other than walking or jumping
3) Goals are to get comfortable with Unity, gain experience when it comes to my modeling of architecture and its implementation to maps, and my next step is getting walking anmations, idle animations, jumping animations, and getting my weapons I've modeling in there with animations, from there I'll practice with other things such as events an interactions etc.

is that the age of time house

Everyone's using unity todays

is that the age of time house
yes

yes

Its a model I made with a little more level of detail than some of those in AoT, I need to make it more realistic, and give it an interior

Idea for the game

-A dueling thing

-There are a few different arenas that allow you to go 1v1 on people, and each fight you win / lose you get something
like quarter of the amount of gold the loser has, if you win. If you lose, that much money is taken away from you.
You can use that money to buy things in the main city, and level up n' stuff

yes
Unity is relatively easy to work with and is pretty solid.
Not even mentioning how easy it is to export to multiple platforms.

add a mine-able sparkly opaque grass green element called "biomium" or "kimonoium" or "kimurium"

do it

Make a jousting simulator

i have made a logo for you:

wow thanks white text man

Idea for the game

-A dueling thing

-There are a few different arenas that allow you to go 1v1 on people, and each fight you win / lose you get something
like quarter of the amount of gold the loser has, if you win. If you lose, that much money is taken away from you.
You can use that money to buy things in the main city, and level up n' stuff

aka every fighting game ever