Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
Planetary Annihilation Beta has begun
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Planetary Annihilation Beta has begun (Read 902 times)
Blooker
November 24, 2013, 06:31:58 PM
Who's playing it?
I don't play many RTS games and I've had trouble with winning any matches; is anyone else finding the AI extremely difficult? I just can't seem to get used to it.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Shell
November 24, 2013, 06:37:45 PM
closed or open?
Blooker
November 24, 2013, 06:42:25 PM
Quote from: Shell on November 24, 2013, 06:37:45 PM
closed or open?
Closed to people who pre-ordered the beta or alpha game package, I do believe
Shell
November 24, 2013, 06:42:50 PM
gay worst game 2013
tails
November 24, 2013, 08:15:19 PM
Well at least it's only £40 now.. Still not paying that much.
Nickelob Ultra
November 24, 2013, 10:56:47 PM
can't wait to be polished and finished though it looks fun
Bisjac
November 24, 2013, 10:59:01 PM
its not 100 bucks anymore? lol
finally worth looking at.
The Legend of Derpa
November 25, 2013, 12:37:40 AM
HOLY stuff THAT NUKE IN THE TRAILER
it almost destroyed the entire loving planet
Harm94
November 25, 2013, 10:07:37 AM
Rise again the CORE shall
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
Planetary Annihilation Beta has begun