Lillymu Mercenary Co. needs pilots (need mor stealth PILET)

Author Topic: Lillymu Mercenary Co. needs pilots (need mor stealth PILET)  (Read 22668 times)

Alright so if any of you are familiar with Starmade you know that it's kind of like Minecraft in space with epic ship-to-ship combat. Me and Comr4de run a small faction on one of the biggest multiplayer servers, and we've recently received a huge contract to take out one of the biggest shipyards on the server this Saturday. defeat the borg collective pirate faction that's been terrorizing their fleet. Free the galaxy from the evil Emperor Zerg.

NEWS:
The new experimental Whisper-class frigate had a field test today. Many enemies were slain, many ships were blown up, and an LMC pilot lost his life in the name of science! (P19)

The Pandan and the Oedipus set sail this morning to lay waste to the homebase of the Equestrian Sentinels. Needless to say, everything was wiped out and salvaged to serve our fleet. (P18)

The LMC have developed an experimental and wonderfully nefarious weapon of destruction. (P17)

The borg struck back at the Calderon Republic, completely obliterating their base of operations and scattering their faction to the wind. (Cont p16.)

The Magiliene, Gustav Max and the Fire Lilly set sail for the Borg's base of operation and ended up torching everything in sight! Without a single casualty on our end, this was certainly a profound victory. (Cont p16.)

The LMC have adopted the ARES Veldertof-class "Gilbratar" frigate to combat the Borg's hyper advanced radar jamming ships. It's a considerably powerful, highly maneuverable vessel with enough fire power to keep up with and destroy a Borg death cube.

Pilots must now be certified by Comr4de before being issued a warship. Simply attend a training session, pass a basic exam and you'll be ready for combat!

Certified pilots should make a new request in this thread for their ship and ship name. Ships will be requisitioned based on the funds available and the activity of the pilot.

The Fire Lilly was erroneously classified as a frigate. It's been corrected and is now accurately placed in the Cruiser class.

Current Signups (Please join the steamgroup! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LMCBL)
Training days: Wednesday and Thursday, 9pm Central time

Rookies: Those who've signed up but have not yet been certified.
Kochieboy (Mentos)
AdinX (TBD)
Renekar (RenekarBL)
SPooK (Neski)
Alkatjo (Alkatjo)
Renousims (Renousims)
U2 (Solo Wing)
kanew2000 (Angrypilot)
danisaac5 (Sandwidge)
lolz?? (IAmAOrangeMan)

Pilots: Those who've been certified as pilots but haven't yet been assigned a ship.
PrototypeCow (Hortensius)
Cassord² (Cassord)

Builders Those who haven't voiced an interest in combat missions and instead contribute artisan-quality hardware for the fleet.
Kamika (Kamika)
Leonsan (Leonsan)

Fleet:
Battleplatforms:
Stocking (Saria) - "Magiliene"
Comr4de (Comr4de) - "Gustav Max"

Cruisers:
Tovarishch (Tovarishch) - "Varyag"
SeventhSandwich (SeventhSandwich) - "Oedipus"
Unassigned (N/A) - "Pandan"

Destroyers:

Frigates:

Fighters:
Sullivan (Sullivan) - "The Desiree"

Furberen-class "Magiliene" Battleplatform:

Cost: 380 million credits
Arsenal:
24 medium Turbolaser turrets
6 anti-fighter Flechette turrets
11 Anti-capital Turbocannon turrets
1 Anti-capital doomsday cannon/missile array
2 Side-mounted railguns

Ternac-class "Fire Lilly" Cruiser:

Cost: 78 million credits
Arsenal:
16 medium Turbolaser turrets
2 anti-fighter Flechette turrets
1 Anti-capital Turbocannon turret
2 Forward-mounted shotgun/missile arrays (2-settings)
4 Decoy drones
1 Radar jamming Computer

Velderof-class "Dover" Destroyer: (credits to Comr4de)

Cost: 28.7 million credits
Arsenal:
8 Medium Turbolaser turrets
4 Dumbfire rocket pods
2 Forward-mounted cannons
4 Attack drones

Veldertof-class "Gilbratar" Frigate: (credits to Comr4de)
Cost: 10 million credits

Arsenal:
4 light turrets
2 ultra-light turrets
2 point-defense turrets
1 forward-mounted shotgun array
2 forward-mounted twinlinked blasters
1 dumbfire missile array

Harladen-class "Apex" Heavy Fighter (credits to Comr4de):

Cost: 0.3 million credits
Arsenal:
3 Antimatter cannons
1 Heatseeking Missile Launcher
1 Dumbfire Rocket Pod

The ships can have the name of your choosing branded on the side in white print (up to 10 characters) and I'll be organizing a special training server to teach people how to play. I'll also be spawning AI-controlled ships for combat simulations to help candidates learn the basics of space combat. If you're interested in flying, download the game at http://star-made.org/download , create a forum account on the website (which you'll use as your in-game login) and let me know when you're free for a combat tutorial.

Hope you end up flying with us!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 11:25:06 PM by Stocking »

was expecting an airline comedy skit but this is good too

ugh what the forget now I want starmade WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS
buy it for me and I'll pilot whatever you want <3

ugh what the forget now I want starmade WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS
buy it for me and I'll pilot whatever you want <3

starmade is free to play

well that looks like a cool game
def. getting it

starmade is free to play
downloading right loving now when do we start stuff up

well that looks like a cool game
def. getting it
downloading right loving now when do we start stuff up

Alright if you guys want to sign up just give me your in-game name that you registered with on the Starmade forums, the ship you'd like to fly and what you want it to be named.

ok downloading now

I set my IGN to "IAmAOrangeMan"

also how the hell do I join a multiplayer server
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 12:22:36 PM by lolz?? »

What does buying starmade do?

IGN is AdinX, still downloading, anything I should know?

Name: Mentos
Ship: Frigate
Ship Name: Ol' Rowdy

can i join :panda:
RenekarBL
actually this game looks really good

What does buying starmade do?

IGN is AdinX, still downloading, anything I should know?

Admin commands will help if you're just starting off in a single player world. http://star-made.org/content/admin-commands

If you don't feel like cheating it's going to be a little hard starting off because the AI pirates are starfishs. Don't stray too far from the spawn. Just mine nearby asteroids, then sell the ores and materials to the shop to buy parts to build a better starting ship with. Once you got a good enough ship head to an ice planet and start mining ice crystals for lods e mony.

Name: Mentos
Ship: Frigate
Ship Name: Ol' Rowdy

I couldn't get "Ol Rowdy" to fit because of the W, but I could do this.

can i join :panda:
RenekarBL
actually this game looks really good

Yeah whats your forum name on the starmade website and what ship do you want, and what name do you want the ship to have?

aw stuff i forgot
ship name: ooorange

Name: Angrypilot
Ship: Heavy Fighter
Ship Name: CNON FDR

I couldn't get "Ol Rowdy" to fit because of the W, but I could do this.

-snip-

Still pretty awesome, thanks stocking. :)