2013/12/01 - Blockland r1908

Author Topic: 2013/12/01 - Blockland r1908  (Read 59077 times)

Cool, nice to see another update.

whoops, posted this in the steam topic

ya dun goof'd

Looks like an error with retrieving the name. %# is a replacement string.

Looks like an error with retrieving the name. %# is a replacement string.

What are the rest of the numbers for?

also, I knew about %1

What are the rest of the numbers for?

also, I knew about %1
it's for strings

Oh thanks for this! I'm looking forward to our release on Steam.

yus FOV
FOV SLIDER YES
YUS
yes
thank you

There was this real cool mod called Blockland Essentials and it had a FOV slider that could go up to 150. This one only goes up to 120, unfortunately.

There was this real cool mod called Blockland Essentials and it had a FOV slider that could go up to 150. This one only goes up to 120, unfortunately.
I think a 120 degree max FOV is perfect. Anything above 120 degrees causes me to get eyestrain and puts slightly more stress on the video card depending on how high it is.

I think a 120 degree max FOV is perfect. Anything above 120 degrees causes me to get eyestrain and puts slightly more stress on the video card depending on how high it is.
But it's great to have as an option, especially because people make Machinimas in Blockland and maybe they want a Field of View beyond 120. Maybe 420 because they're making some weird anti-drug campaign and they're building giant potatoes with print bricks. Idk...

whoops, posted this in the steam topic

ya dun goof'd
"WE ARE THE %1! WE DEMAND LOWER TAXES AND FREE PIZZA!"

But it's great to have as an option, especially because people make Machinimas in Blockland and maybe they want a Field of View beyond 120. Maybe 420 because they're making some weird anti-drug campaign and they're building giant potatoes with print bricks. Idk...
Are you being serious? 420 degrees is a full 360 and then some. That's guaranteed to make you crash.

Are you being serious? 420 degrees is a full 360 and then some. That's guaranteed to make you crash.
Jesus nobody understands jokes.
420 is the special number for cannabis, and having an obnoxious field of view can simulate the high, hence the
Maybe 420 because they're making some weird anti-drug campaign and they're building giant potatoes with print bricks.

lol try putting the FOV up to 179 in Unity.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 09:52:32 PM by beachbum111111 »

I had to make sure.
Fair enough.
Jesus I can't believe I'm explaining drug culture on a forum about pseudo-legos lol xD