2013/12/01 - Blockland r1908

Author Topic: 2013/12/01 - Blockland r1908  (Read 61413 times)

Fair enough.
Jesus I can't believe I'm explaining drug culture on a forum about pseudo-legos lol xD
wut

Pretty cool.

It should use a master server auth as steam too!

why is everyone so excited over a damn FOV slider??
I fail to understand this too

It's a standard option in every game ever these days and people like to use nauseatingly high FOVs for some reason

It's a standard option in every game ever these days and people like to use nauseatingly high FOVs for some reason
I find 90 degrees to be like tunnel vision. 95-110 just seems more natural.

Did you prepare for Totalbiscuit by adding that FOV slider?

THAT'S who it is. I was going to mention him but I couldn't remember his name.

It says on his channel that he only does videos of new games so idk if he'd actually want to cover BL.

Wait so are all retail copies are converted to the steam format? What the forget.

Wait so are all retail copies are converted to the steam format? What the forget.
If you don't want a change, you don't get a change. Everything stays the same if you don't want to use Steam.

You're running the new scripts with an old executable.  I assume you're doing this on purpose?

Running it with an old executable? Oh, I guess that's because the launcher won't update Blockland.exe while it's already running (I didn't feel like closing an existing client to test it out).

If you don't want a change, you don't get a change. Everything stays the same if you don't want to use Steam.
These Steam files just appeared in my Blockland folder, though. Weird.

These Steam files just appeared in my Blockland folder, though. Weird.

Just because they're there does not mean you need to use Steam. They're only for if you use Steam.

Who's totalbiscut, and why does he care about the FOV slider so much?