2013/12/01 - Blockland r1908

Author Topic: 2013/12/01 - Blockland r1908  (Read 59054 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
This update adds steam features.  Of course they won't work yet since Blockland is not yet released on steam.  The goal here is to make sure that these changes don't break the normal operation of the game.

I also added an FOV slider in the advanced options.

It occurs to me I should have removed the "steam?" button from the main menu.  

Also, I've officially dropped PowerPC support from the mac build.  I'm pretty sure it's been broken for a while now anyway and there is no PPC build of the steam framework.  Plus PPC was old when Blockland came out in 2007, so if you are still using this it is time to upgrade.    
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:23:01 PM by Badspot »

The ability to change your FOV without doing it in console is something I was looking forward to. Good to see it's in there.

The FOV slider is good. That means totalbiscuit won't flip his stuff if he does a "WTF is..." On blockland.

damnit I need to update my admin tags now

edit: fixed and reuploaded
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:32:27 PM by swollow »

The FOV slider is good. That means totalbiscuit won't flip his stuff if he does a "WTF is..." On blockland.
^ so much

Im so ready for steam, yay

Im interested in what the steam features will do on blockland :o
acheivements much?

Is it possible to improve the vehicle physics before it gets on Steam? A review of Blockland i watched brought up the wonky vehicle physics, and it is a bothersome issue

If it's a possibility, the vehicle physics should definitely be improved before it starts leaving a bad taste in people's mouths
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:40:49 PM by Masterlegodude »