Author Topic: most strange/awkward things that happened in your life  (Read 3615 times)

I'm not letting this die yet sorry guys but these stories fantastically hilarious

I accidently slapped my math teacher on the ass, it wasn't that bad because she's like 27 but every time I walk down the math wing I see her and blush.

In second grade when I accidentally shat on the floor of the bathroom
SCHOOL bathroom

i remember taking a dump and my teacher opened the door
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 06:52:28 PM by st8terblock »

the first day i came to school i sat in a booth by myself, then 3 other kids joined in and started talking amongst themselves.
they got excited and one dude sitting to my 10 o clock(i had the window seat) threw a sandwich at the guy sitting to my left, he ducked and the sandwich hit some black girl behind him.
at that point the thrower ran off and the girl's boyfriend showed up within 1-2 minutes and threatened the other 2 guys that if they dont find the guy who did it, both of them were getting their asses kicked.
and i just sat there eating my peanut butter and jelly and the booth was silent the rest of the lunch period

Embarassing thing I did that I did not find embarassing AT THE TIME:

When I was 7, my little brother and I would stand on the street corner at my grandparent's house SCREAMING through the subdivision for our friend, Elijah, to come outside and play.  He literally lived a whole block away, and came out of his house, and yelled at us (he heard us inside his house).

When I was 7, my little brother and I would stand on the street corner at my grandparent's house SCREAMING through the subdivision for our friend, Elijah, to come outside and play.  He literally lived a whole block away, and came out of his house, and yelled at us (he heard us inside his house).
sounds like hey arnold

was fapping and my dad came home, got my richard in my pants and though i was safe, but he saw the lotion on the bottom of my desk.

I accidently slapped my math teacher on the ass, it wasn't that bad because she's like 27 but every time I walk down the math wing I see her and blush.
She wants the d

ive gotten into one of those weird highschool relationships where everything is very awkward around each other.

one day as i was talking to my girlfriend in the math hallway my math teacher comes out of his room and stares directly at me

and i was like 10 ft away

so it was basically

me->  <-girlfriend                               <- Teacher

(obv way they were facing)

and he just stared at me (already being extremely awkward and embarassing), become way more awkward and embarassing for like 30 seconds then he just walks back into his classroom then i say bye to my girlfriend and run into the bathroom and cry

that last part didnt happen i swear to god

was fapping and my dad came home, got my richard in my pants and though i was safe, but he saw the lotion on the bottom of my desk.
the door to the garage is 10 feet from my pc and my pc faces the door but is in front of the wall connected to the hallway to the garage door

my dad came in when i interjected but i tucked it in and knew i was safe

had to change my pants tho

the door to the garage is 10 feet from my pc and my pc faces the door but is in front of the wall connected to the hallway to the garage door

my dad came in when i interjected but i tucked it in and knew i was safe

had to change my pants tho

I am his brother. That really did happen lol

oh alkatjo

you always find yourself in these lovecapades