Author Topic: Psyches Bounty Hunter! V1.2 Alpha [HOSTING NOW] NEW MAP  (Read 4388 times)

Stolen from Jakobs topic, sorry buddy :)

Gameplay

In this game, the objective is to kill the target assigned to you without dying or killing the wrong person. You will have to search through the map trying to locate your target without raising suspicion, you will also have to watch your back because you are being hunted as well! Around the map there are weapons in booths that you will be able to buy for sometimes a hefty price. These weapons are mostly single use and will aid you in killing your target. The point of the build is to be Chaotic. Of course, as some of you might see, it is obviously inspired by Socrates' build. There are various hiding spots and escape routes that you can use, but of course, not many. Good luck.

Rules

• Do not free kill. (Killing people who are not your targets more than once)
  • Respect staff.
  • Play fair.
  • Do Not Bait. (Where you pretend to attack a player who is not your target or hunter, provoking them to kill you. Resulting in them getting an unfair free kill.)
  • Have fun.

Pictures

Update Log

V1.1 12/8/2013 Added Music and Forced Respawn.
V1.2 12/8/2013 Added a new map. Made by Ostinyo And I, Mostly him though. Thanks buddy.

Staff

Ostinyo And I
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 08:27:25 PM by RUSH0814 »

Psyche... I am going to host today... But anyways it looks fun, will you be giving me admin? Sorry I haven't been on lately

The build should be a bit bigger. After all, it'd be way too easy with a map like that.

Other than that though, this looks pretty good so far.

Psyche... I am going to host today... But anyways it looks fun, will you be giving me admin? Sorry I haven't been on lately
I am not going to be having any administration, sorry too much of an obligatory hassle.

I am not going to be having any administration, sorry too much of a obligatory hassle.

Ah ok

The build should be a bit bigger. After all, it'd be way too easy with a map like that.

Other than that though, this looks pretty good so far.
Yeah, I thought about that, but I am going to build completely new maps and use build cycle. So it doesn't get stale.

What?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8

also:
I remember that build from someone's bounty hunter some time ago..
yay it's back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8

also:
I remember that build from someone's bounty hunter some time ago..
yay it's back
Its not the same build, Socrates had one like this, I just tried to rebuild something like it from memory.

it's very gray

is it being hosted?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 04:47:49 PM by The Resonte! »

it's very gray
There is nothing colorful or joyful about killing ;)

There is nothing colorful or joyful about killing ;)
deep

is it being hosted?
what's the name of the hoster

nvm found it
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 04:50:04 PM by The Resonte! »

deep

is it being hosted?
what's the name of the hoster
Yes it is, and me Psyche.