Author Topic: No Man's Sky- Exploration to the max!  (Read 4753 times)

(click)
Video
this game looks loving insane i swear
(also if there's nothing but contact in the menu, there's literally nothing there BUT contact, not even a message board)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 02:56:17 PM by NalNalas »

first person Starbound?

forget I PRESSED THE POST BUTTON ON ACCIDENT GIVE ME A SECOND PLEASE

This is one of those amazing games that never come out. And if they do, they sit in alpha for years and the only thing you get in alpha is a little solar system with nothing in the video and poor performance.

Then again, i could be wrong.

so what do you do in this game other than explore planets and lightspeed around?

it really got me when he shot a hole through the asteroid

so what do you do in this game other than explore planets and lightspeed around?
it looks like you can shoot other ships with small arms fire

I was about to post a topic about this. Unfortunately it's being developed for next gen consoles (forgive me if Im wrong, I hope I am) and not PC. It's a shame because I think it would sell on PC well too. Id buy it.

I was about to post a topic about this. Unfortunately it's being developed for next gen consoles (forgive me if Im wrong, I hope I am) and not PC. It's a shame because I think it would sell on PC well too. Id buy it.
really?
what a shame.

really?
what a shame.

Don't quote me on that. I'm not entirely for sure, I read that it was going to be developed for a next gen console, but Id say that it's up in the air. I'm sure this game would do wonderful on steam if they developed a PC version.

Don't quote me on that. I'm not entirely for sure, I read that it was going to be developed for a next gen console, but Id say that it's up in the air. I'm sure this game would do wonderful on steam if they developed a PC version.
http://www.gamespot.com/videos/what-is-no-man-s-sky/2300-6416493/

3:05

Definitely coming to PC.

I saw
I came
Then i came again

this game is ballin as stuff yo