Author Topic: I think I got a girl pregnant  (Read 25174 times)

This thread is....wow.  It evolves from "Irresponsible and confused OP" to "Disputes over marriage" to "Religion wars".  Calm yourselves.

Just for seeing, OP should make a "married or not" opinion poll.

Warning - while you were typing 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Whoa.

I am really getting a strong feeling that ebube barged into this thread just to sound mature and like he actually knows what he's talking about.

You really think so?

I get the feeling Kearn sees marriage as a magical veil that makes everything dandy.
It's not like a stuff load of marriages end in divorce or any of the other stufftons of problems marriage entails.
Unless anyone that doesn't have a storybook marriage is just not faithful enough or something.
Hell maybe they should have gotten married before getting married, then they would have definitely been ready!

I am really getting a strong feeling that ebube barged into this thread just to sound mature and like he actually knows what he's talking about.

He might, but he is giving terrible wording and is digging a grave for himself with backhoe.

Would you please back up this statement with a fact
of any kind
please
I would LOVE to see a fact
of ANY kind
Support that statement without an opinion.

im pretty sure if you're not willing to wait for a dedicated relationship that you're going to have a hard time staying dedicated

It's not like a stuff load of marriages end in divorce or any of the other stufftons of problems marriage entails.
Unless anyone that doesn't have a storybook marriage is just not faithful enough or something.

im pretty sure if you're not willing to wait for a dedicated relationship that you're going to have a hard time staying dedicated

I get the feeling Kearn sees marriage as a magical veil that makes everything dandy.
Hell maybe they should have gotten married before getting married, then they would have definitely been ready!
Depends

I would LOVE to see a fact
of ANY kind
Support that statement without an opinion.
im pretty sure
You heard it here, folks. Kearn being "pretty sure" passes for a fact and not an opinion.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 12:12:01 PM by Qwepir »

Uh, no?
It's like you think people that have a relationship and have love before marriage can't get married or be faithful with one another.

Depends
No. There is no depends.
I don't know what you think depends means but it's a fact that a forgetload of marriages end in divorce.
It's not like "well yeah all these people got divorced but if x they didn't actually get divorced"
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 12:12:19 PM by Clone v.117 »

Jesus christ, this thread makes me want to rip my eyes out and eat them.

ebube, Bravo can do whatever the forget he wants with his life. If you want to wait 'till marriage, have at it, but don't go around telling other people what to do. Also, you're not a loving contraceptive, contraceptives are things women take to either terminate or avoid pregnancy. AKA Birth Control or Plan B.

Bravo, you're handicapped for not wearing a condom. If you have your license, you have zero excuse because you could have just driven to the nearest store and bought one. Otherwise, you should have planned ahead. Furthermore, it should be extremely obvious when you reach climax, I don't understand how you can't tell whether or not you did.  Never try the pull out method.

Wat.

It's true. What exactly does it "depend" on?
Well, if you're a bad husband/wife, of course your wife or husband will try to divorce

ebube, Bravo can do whatever the forget he wants with his life. If you want to wait 'till marriage, have at it, but don't go around telling other people what to do.

This EXACTLY.  Don't live other people's lives for them.  If they want to be stupid (using this relatively, cause both of you are acting stupid), they can do what they want as IT IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM.