Author Topic: 'Water' layer for 4x modular terrain?  (Read 825 times)

Right now the 4x ModTer bricks do not allow for other regular bricks to be placed within, and the regular and inverted type ramps can't be placed on their face which has the ramp. Changing this would allow for far more interesting build stuff. Oh well.

Right now the 4x ModTer bricks do not allow for other regular bricks to be placed within, and the regular and inverted type ramps can't be placed on their face which has the ramp. Changing this would allow for far more interesting build stuff. Oh well.

That looks pretty dismissive.

What'd I do wrong, exactly?

I thought this would be a wrong thread post but he quoted the OP so wat..?

This.

Whatever.  I get the point of the topic.
OP being dismissive about his own topic?
...Are you ok?

If y'all would prefer for the 4x ModTer bricks to be handled as zones (like the other, default ModTer bricks) then I'll be happy to update them. I set them up on the normal brick layer on purpose though so that they could be used with water bricks (i.e. for lakes and such).

this has to be the most ridiculous post I have seen this month

If y'all would prefer for the 4x ModTer bricks to be handled as zones (like the other, default ModTer bricks) then I'll be happy to update them. I set them up on the normal brick layer on purpose though so that they could be used with water bricks (i.e. for lakes and such).

Good point. In that case it'd probably be best if there were two versions, both able to run aside one another. Thanks, though!

No problem. :) I'm kinda preoccupied with updating Item Storage, but I'll consider updating the 4x pack to include zone-bricks as well.