Author Topic: My Dropbox was reported by Joshua "IcyGamma" Liddle  (Read 20663 times)

did I miss something? no clue what's goin on here

Oh my god what an ass.

did I miss something? no clue what's goin on here
Long story short, forums user "IcyGamma" released a pretty laughable biography around a year and a half ago. It proceeded to get slammed by practically every member of the community, and his original topic was moved to drama and got more than 40 pages. Now, almost two years after that thread, he is trying to get it removed for some reason.

Long story short, forums user "IcyGamma" released a pretty laughable biography around a year and a half ago. It proceeded to get slammed by practically every member of the community, and his original topic was moved to drama and got more than 40 pages. Now, almost two years after that thread, he is trying to get it removed for some reason.
he's been trying to scrub the internet of anything to do with him since his address was posted on the forums

i'd make an autobiography but i dont think you guys would like all the secrets in there

edited the subject for Google rankings

the best details though.
it was supposedly a history about icy's achievements, written by a fan of his. and posted by that user in a topic.
but it turned out icy wrote it himself. and it was so full of bullstuff self satisfaction; that we couldnt help but let him have it.

I wanna see this thing. I wonder if he wrote about me.

I will forever have my own copy, he can't take it from me!  >:)

I will forever have my own copy, he can't take it from me!  >:)
upload it and pm me a link so we can mirror it everywhere

http://megaupper.com/

MegaUpper.com uploads your files at top speeds to 31 different free file hosts. We support Rapidshare, Megaupload, HotFile, Uploading, MedaFire, Ziddu Easy ...

the best details though.
it was supposedly a history about icy's achievements, written by a fan of his. and posted by that user in a topic.
but it turned out icy wrote it himself. and it was so full of bullstuff self satisfaction; that we couldnt help but let him have it.
Of course. He spent a large part of those 40+ pages trying to convince us all that it was actually some secret admirer who contacted him and decided to write 90 pages of fluff about him. He'd probably still argue that somebody else wrote it to this day.

This is not my sandwich
it's the sandwich of a dedicated fan that wants to remain anonymous , right??

:cookieMonster:

You don't even get the sandwich.

Anyhow this topic is a hoax.  As I've said before, if you want a copy of the PDF just flick me a message on YouTube and I can get you a link. I might reinstate a Mediafire link sometime, didn't realize people were still interested a year on.

I've been planning to return for a bit once Blockland came on Steam. I guess one of you found out and set this up. How thoughtful as always, Boltser.