Author Topic: Pubic hair  (Read 2478 times)

What's the better option, really short pubic hair or completely shaven off?

I heard that short is still acceptable and is more comfortable than the itchy clean shaven option.

Opinions?

I let it grow out baby, let my bush flourish.

It seeps out my pants sometimes. My niece saw it once.

What's the better option, really short pubic hair or completely shaven off?

I heard that short is still acceptable and is more comfortable than the itchy clean shaven option.

Opinions?
please please please don't ever take a razor to your junk. if it ever gets unmanageable, sharpen up some scissors and hedge, but don't cut down to roots.

I shave clean, let it grow back short and then shave it again before it's expecting company.
The first time it itched like absolute forget for a week but it was fine after that.

I let it grow out baby, let my bush flourish.

It seeps out my pants sometimes. My niece saw it once.

now I know why they call you CreamTurkey

please please please don't ever take a razor to your junk. if it ever gets unmanageable, sharpen up some scissors and hedge, but don't cut down to roots.

Why's that?

I've shaved my entire body. No complaints here. I'm actually quite comfortable.

brazilian wax, keep that loving from ever growing back.

I tried trimming it once using my beard trimmer. I just shortened the hairs a little. Still it itched like mad for a week. Definitely not going to try that again.

now I know why they call you CreamTurkey

Why's that?
because the day you get an ingrown hair in a testicle is the day you wish you were born with a vagina.

Trim trim trim.
cut perm perm
with the shampoo i give it to you all
rinse ya good i made you look tall

Isn't the hair there to help deal with friction between appendages?

I shave clean, let it grow back short and then shave it again before it's expecting company.
This.