Author Topic: NAMCO HIGH  (Read 3281 times)

pretty sure everyone plays this to date terezi.

aka the Davesprite dating simulator.

lolo is depressing but then happy

its by hussie?
nope
Hussie's the creative director or whatever
So yes.

Misread what you said entirely. You're a dumbass.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 05:25:13 PM by auzman466 »

its by hussie?
nope
Thats like not playing a game because someone you didn't like appeared in the credits.

Hussie's the creative director or whatever
So yes.

Misread what you said entirely. You're a dumbass.
Thats like not playing a game because someone you didn't like appeared in the credits.
have you ever heard of not liking someone

would you watch a movie directed by someone who directed another movie that you think was complete stuff?

thats how i feel about homestuck. its complete stuff so everything this starfish puts out leads me to dislike it

have you ever heard of not liking someone

would you watch a movie directed by someone who directed another movie that you think was complete stuff?

thats how i feel about homestuck. its complete stuff so everything this starfish puts out leads me to dislike it
"Oh, boo hoo hoo! A character from a webcomic that people like and I don't is in this game! Therefore it's instantly a pile of stuff!"

"Oh, boo hoo hoo! A character from a webcomic that people like and I don't is in this game! Therefore it's instantly a pile of stuff!"
Character? He loving wrote it you dumbstuff. He made it, and I don't like it because I don't like the stuff he's made in the past. It's no different than disliking or not watching a movie made by a director you hate. You're too handicapped to see that though.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 05:43:18 PM by Muslim »

Character? He loving wrote it you dumbstuff. He made it, and I don't like it because I don't like the stuff he's made in the past. It's no different than disliking or not watching a movie made by a director you hate. You're too handicapped to see that though.
Orson Scott Card was a complete douchebaglet yet I still liked his book.
Besides.

noo it costs money nooooooooooo