Poll

Will you be participating?

Yes, I will.
3 (17.6%)
No, I will not.
14 (82.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: #OSCeaseFire - December 21st, 2013  (Read 768 times)

Basically, on December 21st, 2013, gamers will host a cease fire to shooting games in rememberance of shooting victims (i.e Gritty Grapnel)

You can play games, but it shouldn't have guns. Go play some Peggle 2, or Minecraft, or join a Medieval Rp on Blockland. Whatever it is, it can't have guns.

Just wanted to spread the word about this, and if any of you are going to participate.

Note: I did not organize this.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 10:59:34 PM by Hardy619 »

and that's the day everybody spams lando's Gritty Grapnel picture

That's absolutely laughable.

what? no. I mean I'd probably just play forza anyway but this is ridiculous

meanwhile i will continue to shoot people with christmas swag on tf2.

i admire what you're doing though.

can I play a shooting game that doesn't have guns, like eXceed or something?

lets show support for these families by playing video games but not shooting that will surely help them through this time

Inside, you have great compassion for poor people. Great. Does that result in you doing anything about it? Do you hear about some terrible tragedy in your community and say, "Oh, those poor children. Let them know that they are in my thoughts"? Because forget you if so -- find out what they need and help provide it. A hundred million people watched that Kony video, virtually all of whom kept those poor African children "in their thoughts." What did the collective power of those good thoughts provide? Jack loving stuff. Children die every day because millions of us tell ourselves that caring is just as good as doing. It's an internal mechanism controlled by the lazy part of your brain to keep you from actually doing work.

Thinking it over, what about a hilariously named Open Fire event in which everyone plays in professional leagues and all money involved goes to charities? I mean, that's what normally happens anyway, after all.

This is like not building a camp fire to remember everyone that died in forest fires.

Fight me, I love tacking stuff on to the ends of sentences, their conclusions, y'know?

why can't i kill a commie for mommie?
not fair