Author Topic: Spencer2015 - Yes, he's still alive  (Read 10980 times)

I  ALREADY HEARD OF HIM AND HE WAS CHAINSAWING AND BANNED ON A FAMILY RP I WERE!!!!!!
Oh my god stop I'm dyinghdjhh

I  ALREADY HEARD OF HIM AND HE WAS CHAINSAWING AND BANNED ON A FAMILY RP I WERE!!!!!!

Oh jesus man.

alright who spilled the handicap attracting jelly all over this topic?

alright who spilled the handicap attracting jelly all over this topic?
yeah you came flying like a black man after watermelon

c'mon give spencer a break guys, who knows what he goes through! he may be a bored 40 year old man in his mothers basement with no job because he eats too much mc donalds and is a well known hacker. where do we stand on such subjects? he may have had a free and happy childhood. c'mon guys, give him a chance.

But alas, he may be bored and is just attacking servers, but, this guys getting revoked.
He better be

c'mon give spencer a break guys, who knows what he goes through! he may be a bored 40 year old man in his mothers basement with no job because he eats too much mc donalds and is a well known hacker. where do we stand on such subjects? he may have had a free and happy childhood. c'mon guys, give him a chance.
/sarcasm

But alas, he may be bored and is just attacking servers, but, this guys getting revoked.
He better be
he has like four or five keys

also, don't use colors or people will flip on you
or say "alas" ever again dammit

Alas, this guy better get revoked. >:D

Alas, this guy better get revoked. >:D
Downright ignoring people just to piss them off isn't funny. Stop watching CoD trolling videos.

I hate CoD trolling videos.

Would you give Spencer2015 a break! You dont know what he is going through in life.
He may be abused at home and he might be bullied at school
and when he thinks, he thinks everyone in the world hates him,
how do you know its him thats hacking, how do you know its not someone trying to frame him?

I am just askin, please just give him a break!

Ohhh things are getting interesting.

I met him on another server, and he was being so nice to me xD

I met him on another server, and he was being so nice to me xD
:|

Check the dates on the posts