Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 476056 times)

or just use a deagle (´・ω・`)
The Deagle is near total RNG, and RNG hates me

just stand still or walk maman

just accidentally got an ace on cache, was carrying my team but we still lost
had a good comeback though

just stand still or walk maman
2 pages back
even if I've been standing still for a couple seconds and shoot at a stationary target.
Deagle is literally cancer

i guess it just dislikes you

there was a thread on reddit that was about this guy being an ex-valve employee. he didn't provide any proof or evidence as to if what he's saying is true/ if he is even a valve employee but he did say this:

and someone quoted him saying this:

although it doesn't seem like it's true, it's always good to keep open ears.

also: if anyone is wondering why everything he said was deleted, it's because he was most likely banned. the reason i got his username was because i had the page open from last night.

yeah, he's banned

just accidentally got an ace on cache, was carrying my team but we still lost
had a good comeback though

I told my team I was going to toggle then proceeded to get an ace, hitting my "You like that? You can get good too by going to CS-EZ.NET. 100% VAC proof forever!" bind after each kill. It was glorious.

You missed your chance to make it CZ-EZ.NET

Every time I get close to an ace, someone finishes the kill for me or something.

Me and a bud were winning on Mirage and I had killed all but one. I was on B site with the bomb planted, watching apartment windows, and the last one was walking through apartments. My bud was a few seconds behind him and he finished him off with his P250 while I was gunning him down through the windows. This was pistol round. I was depressed.

You missed your chance to make it CZ-EZ.NET

that'd be great if I was using a CZ.

i got a really nice ak today

tbh, for a field tested it doesnt look too bad compared to some of the ones i've seen. majority of the field tested hydroponics have a scratched to stuff magazine, this one isnt that bad

Damn, that looks like a good MW. Thats a nice one

aced on office and got a shutout

mp7 still my bae

the most expensive knife i could possibly find (that's in existence) is a stattrak karambit doppler ruby, with a clean corner and a float value of 0.00x

i think it was being sold for somewhere around $6500-7000
minimal wear stattrak m9 bayonet crimson web sold for 28,000