Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 478304 times)

Deranked cuz of Zombi, what a terrible forgetin' player.

you are my hero
everyone trashes the bizon but honestly it wrecks in early games and it's basically a mini-negev with a low price tag and decent accuracy
and not only in early game, but if your team's money is poor and you have decent cash, the bizon's kill rewards are insane. no one seems to understand why i sometimes buy a bizon when its like 9-12, because if you get kills with it, you can donate weapons to other people cause you'll be rolling in dosh

I like the shotguns better for that purpose on CT, but I'm just better with the UMP :V

I like the shotguns better for that purpose on CT

Shotguns become one shots at close range, which is extremely valuable.

And if you have stuff aim like me, you begin to rely on them.

I've gotten so used to short sprays that I can't use shotguns at all in CS.

I've gotten so used to short sprays that I can't use shotguns at all in CS.

Meh, I've got it down to a science, and no one wants to believe me. :V

I really like shotguns on maps like office

I really like shotguns on maps like office

Office is a great CQB map. I wish we could just stop playing Dust II for once.

I pulled off two aces in the same game last night on nuke, it was pretty lax.

One was on the terrorist side with the nova after we had lost the first round, and the second one was with an auto sniper as CT. I got the two first kills while some of my teammates were still alive, but had to clutch the last three at the B site.

Office is a great CQB map. I wish we could just stop playing Dust II for once.

I remmember when I was behind that big wood door and some Terror killed me with AWP, or when passing by it you get shoot and you HP gets around 25, which makes the round pretty boring.

I remmember when I was behind that big wood door and some Terror killed me with AWP, or when passing by it you get shoot and you HP gets around 25, which makes the round pretty boring.

Gotta be quick, don't just stand around. It makes you a sitting duck.

Gotta be quick, don't just stand around. It makes you a sitting duck.

I even use knife to run faster but im still hit

the unique viable option is going over the CT spawn or taking the other way to T spawn.

the unique viable option is going over the CT spawn or taking the other way to T spawn.

Smoke

Either or... I usually don't get hit first thing. Most T's usually miss me...

Smoke

doesnt works. someone still fire at the door with P90 and even Negevs.