Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 472262 times)

I just started playing not too long ago, can someone tell me how the drop system works?

I just started playing not too long ago, can someone tell me how the drop system works?
when you're really good and top fragging you're gonna get diddly squat

when you're really good and top fragging you're gonna get diddly squat

so you sit around until you get them?

so you sit around until you get them?
At the end of every game there is a random chance you will receive a drop. You are allotted a certain number per week, which is usually why you get most of them when you play a bunch early on (e.g. monday/tuesday). Once your allotment is received you stop getting drops for the rest of the week.

At the end of every game there is a random chance you will receive a drop. You are allotted a certain number per week, which is usually why you get most of them when you play a bunch early on (e.g. monday/tuesday). Once your allotment is received you stop getting drops for the rest of the week.
how many per week?

Anybody have any tips for me as someone who played a very little bit of source, but am completely new to CS:GO and competitive play?

im legendary eagle master

you all lose

Anybody have any tips for me as someone who played a very little bit of source, but am completely new to CS:GO and competitive play?

check out WarOwl's channel.

Don't play competitive until you have at least 10 hours in casual

Don't play competitive until you have at least 10 hours in casual
I find casual to ruin any effort I put in to competitive. It doesn't help.

casual mode is stupid and makes you dumber than low-level matchmaking.

i got an emerald pinstripe yesterday.

casual helps you get the basics down, just don't take the tactics to heart.
Oh stuff, sorry about the double post.