Author Topic: need to know what game this is  (Read 1333 times)

i played this a couple years ago and it was really fun. it had this little yellow egg guy dodging obstacles and bombs and lava and all the stuff like that, he could get powerups like invisibility, invincibility, reverse controls, and there were enemies like bulldozers, the birds and the bees, and all that.

ik the description is kind of vague but i want to play this again

that was a totally pointless post that had nothing to do with the thread. good job.

...It had this little yellow egg guy dodging obstacles...

Joke

Head

Okay, look, I'm sorry. I just saw what he said there, made that connection, and thought it would be funny to post that.

admittance to trolling?
goodbye
The tryhard is great with these ones. Do you seriously have anything better to do? Like at all?
If everyone who posted something useless in a thread where someone asked for help got banned. This forum would be a lot lower on users. You all need to get the forget out before you start reporting people for basically nothing. Not to mention both of you commented on what he said without regard for the question at hand so you are no better. Neither am I for scorning you. That's basically the point. Find something better to do with your time.

The tryhard is great with these ones. Do you seriously have anything better to do? Like at all?
If everyone who posted something useless in a thread where someone asked for help got banned. This forum would be a lot lower on users. You all need to get the forget out before you start reporting people for basically nothing. Not to mention both of you commented on what he said without regard for the question at hand so you are no better. Neither am I for scorning you. That's basically the point. Find something better to do with your time.
what

that's literally the first time i ever said "goodbye" to a forum user when they do something like that

or at least the first time for god knows how long.

what

that's literally the first time i ever said "goodbye" to a forum user when they do something like that

or at least the first time for god knows how long.
Why even do it. Does it make you feel better?

no

i had absolutely nothing to do at the time.

wow holy stuff uno

I was asking a question and you wrote a paragraph 3 days after the fact? and you're tell me to find something better to do with my time? toplovinglel

He's completely right though.