Author Topic: Battle Aura  (Read 1059 times)

you know, that kind of battle aura in initial D, it would be pretty cool if you could put certain types of battle auras on vehicles

example of some battle auras

I think this calls for a script that plays "Running in the 90s" when a vehicle goes over 90 speed

I think this calls for a script that plays "Running in the 90s" when a vehicle goes over 90 speed
Hey, if you don't let me know, I will :D

anyways,
are the battle auras possible to make?

Hey, if you don't let me know, I will :D
Not a chance!

anyways,
are the battle auras possible to make?
possible? yes!
you can either use models, or emitters, or even both!

Battle Auras on vehicles?
forget that.

Battle Auras on players with killstreaks or as a last push at low health would be epic as forget..

Need them on players. Getting more kills will charge players with loveual energy. And I know just how to go about it. Just give me an event to set an emitter on a player.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 03:46:26 AM by .::Taboo::. »

Need them on players. Getting more kills will charge players with loveual energy. And I know just how to go about it. Just give me an event to set an emitter on a player.
Emotes.  I'll look into it anyhow.

Emotes are explosions, and constantly spawning explosions is never the way to do any form of effect.

What about mounting an image with an emitter.

Also not ideal but definitely preferable. That's how the burn effects work so I'm assuming it's also the only real way to go about it without doing a bunch of relatively unnecessary garbage.