Poll

Which do you use most for mic chat?

Mumble
Steam
Other

Author Topic: The Unofficial Blockland Teamspeak - Disbanded  (Read 17057 times)

Better blockland teamspeak
garpch.clants.net

Better blockland teamspeak
garpch.clants.net
is that wounds circlejerk teamspeak?
oh, and it is.
I'm not on either side with nobot or wound, but they are both being stupid about this.

wound is the top alpha wtf r u saiyan???

is that wounds circlejerk teamspeak?
oh, and it is.
I'm not on either side with nobot or wound, but they are both being stupid about this.

circlejerk? it's just a place for me nymph and kazami to talk, we prefer teamspeak and i got it for a pretty cheap price.

also, raven please dont give out the IP anymore.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 10:15:03 PM by Steamboat »

Man, Nobot's voice gets me going.

and circlejerk? it's just a place for me nymph and kazami to talk, we prefer teamspeak and i got it for a pretty cheap price.
$20 or $15 a month to talk to people?
http://puu.sh/6oFod.mp3 - consists of nobot getting kind of overly angry, he makes some good points, but also makes some things up(like i never agreed to his rules)
because you requested for him to be de-admined and then said you were leaving for good. None of you are right on this. Nobot should have not gone to this extent and you shouldn't have made a teamspeak to take on his.

and circlejerk? it's just a place for me nymph and kazami to talk, we prefer teamspeak and i got it for a pretty cheap price.
still posting it here. Not really needed when its a teamspeak of its own

still posting it here. Not really needed when its a teamspeak of its own
i did not post it here, ravencroft did, and i did not ask him to, i explained why i was banned from nobot's ts and i showed him the recording. idk take it up with him.
Also  i made the teamspeak to talk to nymph and kazami, because we prefer it over any other VOIP.

EDIT:  I dont want any arguments or drama going on about this anymore, i'd rather drop it.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 09:18:45 PM by Steamboat »

consists of nobot getting kind of overly angry, he makes some good points, but also makes some things up(like i never agreed to his rules)

also, raven please dont give out the IP anymore.
I banned you because you were being annoying such as trolling Nymph, Lt.Chaz and I randomly.
Before you say this is a lie. There are witnesses who have seen you troll and plenty of evidence of past troll situations. So shut up.

I had unbanned you because you personally told me that you would not be annoying. But yet again you were. So I banned you. Again.

Kazami and Nymph got pissed because they said it was BS but they just don't seem to care because they (for some odd loving reason) actually like to talk to you.
They obviously don't understand that you personally agreed to not annoy me.

In the recording I even explain why you are annoying on the Teamspeak.
I do admit I was pretty pissed because I gave it a lot of thought.

Also the day before I banned you, you were already going to quit because you asked me to remove your VIP and Kazami told me you were just not going to come back anyways.

EDIT:
EDIT:  I dont want any arguments or drama going on about this anymore, i'd rather drop it.
Then don't respond. I am simply stating to people who are confused, as to why I banned you from my point of the story.

Everything you say is "sperg sperg sperg" Nobot. If you genuinely think he's annoying just mute him and shut up about it. Your best friend Kazami was even against you in this situation, so obviously most people don't have anything against Wound.

Everything you say is "sperg sperg sperg" Nobot. If you genuinely think he's annoying just mute him and shut up about it. Your best friend Kazami was even against you in this situation, so obviously most people don't have anything against Wound.
LOL most people? You must be new here or something.

Either way I shouldn't have to simply mute him if he purposely tries to annoy me. I have the right to ban him and I did.

LOL most people? You must be new here or something.

Either way I shouldn't have to simply mute him if he purposely tries to annoy me. I have the right to ban him and I did.
Most people in the teamspeak, not the forums. Whenever I'm there everyone enjoys talking to him. Seems like you still have some beef with him and you're just looking for any reason possible to ban.

Oh and that Chaz guy doesn't seem nearly annoyed as you. He came on Wounds teamspeak and was just there talking to him and Kazami casually.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 09:44:14 PM by Ravencroft. »

Most people in the teamspeak, not the forums. Whenever I'm there everyone enjoys talking to him. Seems like you still have some beef with him and you're just looking for any reason possible to ban.
Uh did you not read the loving name of the topic?
"The BLOCKLAND Teamspeak"
The forums are probably the majority of the community aside from Steam users.

Plus forum members are more or less 75% of the people who join the Teamspeak.

Quit obvious arguing in favor of Wound just because he is your friend.
It's quite annoying and just makes you look handicapped.
He is staying banned and I banned him for a justified reason.

EDIT:
Oh and that Chaz guy doesn't seem nearly annoyed as you. He came on Wounds teamspeak and was just there talking to him and Kazami casually.
Does that make me banning him unjustified? No it doesn't.