The Unofficial Blockland Teamspeak - Disbanded

Poll

Which do you use most for mic chat?

Mumble
Steam
Other

Author Topic: The Unofficial Blockland Teamspeak - Disbanded  (Read 17076 times)

How does Teamspeak do this. Honestly.
Probably forgeted up my drivers.  Ran with Overwolf which I recently learned has compatibility issues with Teamspeak 3.

Uninstalled and still receiving problems.

Thread.

“It is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail.”
― Abraham Harold Maslow
What. State things clearly or don't post.

has lots of whiny voices.

Implying you're actually involved in the teamspeak and know what's going on all the time.

Implying anybody cares what's going on in the teamspeaks themselves - this entire thing is ridiculous and makes no sense.

What. State things clearly or don't post.
Whoops, forgot you're too incompetent to understand suggesting articles. I'll be sure to talk to you like a 12 year old for now on.

Whoops, forgot you're too incompetent to understand suggesting articles. I'll be sure to talk to you like a 12 year old for now on.
What you posted was a completely irrelevant quote from who knows who. Attempting to look smart isn't accomplishing anything but the opposite.

What you posted was a completely irrelevant quote from who knows who.
Why say it's irrelevant if you don't know what it's suggesting? Try again next time!

Then what is it suggesting, smart guy.

Bump, it's been a while but it's still alive and strong.
I edited the Teamspeak up a bit more and added better looking icons (the ones from RTB) and also added channel group ranks so if you have your own channel you can add a channel moderator to moderate your channel. I also edited the OP a bit more.

its lonely in here
nobot is whispering strange things into my ears

im scared

bump

geez what a party xD

EDIT:

HOLY stuff WE REACHED 25 PEOPLE FOR THE FIRST TIME :D
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 08:48:41 PM by Nobot »

I am not

RIIIIIIIIICK SNOOOOOD

I am not

RIIIIIIIIICK SNOOOOOD