The Unofficial Blockland Teamspeak - Disbanded

Poll

Which do you use most for mic chat?

Mumble
Steam
Other

Author Topic: The Unofficial Blockland Teamspeak - Disbanded  (Read 17070 times)

I'm not talking about every god damn Forumer. I'm talking about just the people who join the teamspeak and chat with him. And why are you resorting to slinging insults at me? Didn't think you could stoop any lower until you called me "handicapped."

If one had to choose between Noboy and the likes of Wound and Ravencroft, I think anyone with a brain would go with Nobot, lol.

If one had to choose between Noboy and the likes of Wound and Ravencroft, I think anyone with a brain would go with Nobot, lol.
Implying you're actually involved in the teamspeak and know what's going on all the time.

I'm not talking about every god damn Forumer. I'm talking about just the people who join the teamspeak and chat with him. And why are you resorting to slinging insults at me? Didn't think you could stoop any lower until you called me "handicapped."
Why are you even arguing here? I already said I banned him for a justified reason.
When I first unbanned Wound I told him that if he annoyed me I would ban him again and he said ok. Then I unbanned him.

Well guess what? He annoyed me and I banned him. There is no further reasoning I have to make with you to say it's justified.
Just quit whining to me and ask Wound why he was annoying in the first place.

Okay, both of you are wrong here. 1. Wound shouldn't have pissed off nobot in the first place. Trolling and causing all of this garbage to unfold. Nobot did the right thing of banning you from here, but you coming back and claiming you were going to leave would make me ban you myself. Making a teamspeak for yourself and not working out with nobot really shows how you two both lack communication. You two should quit bickering and actually work it out with eachother. Nobot stuff talking kazami and wound really adds to it and shows how much you two argue 2. You two really cant stay friends consistently whenever I join you two are both getting along or are in an argument

You two cant even stay friends for more then two weeks. How about if you cant work it out at all, don't be friends at all. You two both constantly stir up drama between you two and its really getting out of hand. Quit it. Ravencroft should have asked to post the ip address and even so, he's posting it on the official teamspeak topic. If wound wanted to keep it private, then he should have kept it private and shouldn't have posted it on here.

How about you two make up and stop being idiots towards eachother. I'm not on either side, but you two really need to stop. You two should also unban maxx. Sure, he's a kid, but we've all been like him at one point
Kazami, all you do in the teamspeak is cut people down or troll people.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 10:01:14 PM by Nal »

You're the only one annoyed by him in the slightest bit. Oh and it's ironic you say I'm whining after I just listened to you complain about him being "annoying" and "handicapped" for 14 minutes straight. But I guess the administrator is always in the right, right!? I've given my arguments, see ya later.

Okay, both of you are wrong here. 1. Wound shouldn't have pissed off nobot in the first place. Trolling and causing all of this garbage to unfold. Nobot did the right thing of banning you from here, but you coming back and claiming you were going to leave would make me ban you myself. Making a teamspeak for yourself and not working out with nobot really shows how you two both lack communication. You two should quit bickering and actually work it out with eachother. Nobot stuff talking kazami and wound really adds to it and shows how much you two argue 2. You two really cant stay friends consistently whenever I join you two are both getting along or are in an argument

You two cant even stay friends for more then two weeks. How about if you cant work it out at all, don't be friends at all. You two both constantly stir up drama between you two and its really getting out of hand. Quit it. Ravencroft should have asked to post the ip address and even so, he's posting it on the official teamspeak topic. If wound wanted to keep it private, then he should have kept it private and shouldn't have posted it on here.

How about you two make up and stop being idiots towards eachother. I'm not on either side, but you two really need to stop. You two should also unban maxx. Sure, he's a kid, but we've all been like him at one point
Kazami, all you do in the teamspeak is cut people down or troll people.
Nal, how do I troll exactly, please fill me in.

You're the only one annoyed by him in the slightest bit.
Untrue.

I just listened to you complain about him being "annoying" and "handicapped" for 14 minutes straight.
If you are referring to the recording, I was simply responding to Kazami and Nymph asking me questions about the ban.

But I guess the administrator is always in the right, right!? I've given my arguments, see ya later.
I already explained to you in the most simplistic form I can think of as to why I banned him.
Please let it go.

Nal, how do I troll exactly, please fill me in.
Last time I talked to you, all you did was forget around with Maxx and tried to piss him off. He doesn't really even do anything bad in the teamspeak besides be occasionally annoying.

Implying you're actually involved in the teamspeak and know what's going on all the time.
I don't have to be. You are both idiots, Nobot is... Less so.

I don't have to be. You are both idiots, Nobot is... Less so.
“It is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail.”
― Abraham Harold Maslow

Damn Teamspeak crashed my computer.  None of my partitions, not even recovery can boot.

The RDDMI WIP channel can be deleted.

Damn Teamspeak crashed my computer.  None of my partitions, not even recovery can boot.

The RDDMI WIP channel can be deleted.
How does Teamspeak do this. Honestly.

Well, that was fun.
I'll be on again tomorrow.