Is Ghosts good?

My favourite game!
Yes.
It's OK.
No.
Z0MG T3RR1BL3 L0L0L0L0L0L
I dislike the game.
It's CoD so it sucks.
It is a good game, but In my opinion-it is bad.
It is a good game and I like it.

Author Topic: Got CoD: Ghosts.  (Read 7186 times)

"hey guys let's put this giant satellite that fires lasers right above our own country what can go wrong???"
It was a defensive weapon that those Federation-(Achievement get: Say Federation) Exactly what happened when I killed some guy with an MTAR.

Edit: Yeah, it was a defensive satellite. Maybe to, I don't know-shoot another country if they do something?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 05:56:54 AM by Snaked_Snake »

It's not that good IMO
Maps are way too crowded an can be overwhelming

Multiplayer is too easy

It was a defensive weapon that those Federation-(Achievement get: Say Federation) Exactly what happened when I killed some guy with an MTAR.

Edit: Yeah, it was a defensive satellite. Maybe to, I don't know-shoot another country if they do something?
that and building superweapons and launching them into space is internationally illegal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCtbhjDcTNI
GamingEmpireVideos
15 hours ago (edited)

Can i just say for the record, the ghosts WOULD be well equipped. what, your loosing a war and your first course of action is to give all the worst weapons they can find from the nearest bin?I'm pretty confident that the Germans didn't give their soldiers the stufftiest weapons at the end of Ww2, they gave them the best they could find. And this is the USA, so their worst is most likely some pretty loving impressive ordinance.
And to be fair, them driving a burning truck into a football field is what i'd expect a guerrilla unit to do. A bit over the top but never mind, it is somewhat similar to real guerrilla warfare.

MW3 survival was the best. BO2 zombies was OK.

It's not that good IMO
Maps are way too crowded an can be overwhelming

Multiplayer is too easy
I don't know what map you are playing on. The some of the maps in CoD Ghost are too loving big.

I don't know what map you are playing on. The some of the maps in CoD Ghost are too loving big.
Any map

especially Chasm

I used to hate this game, but instead i just hate the multiplayer. Everything else is fine.

love extinction, single player is a disappointment and multiplayer is o.k

multiplayer maps r way to big for less players

I liked Black Ops 2 way more. I had high hopes, but they were shattered :(

they should make another world war 2 one
and black ops was ok

I liked Black Ops 2 way more. I had high hopes, but they were shattered :(
Black Ops 2 was horribleFor the ps3

I think Ghosts was actually better than Black Ops 2.