Is Ghosts good?

My favourite game!
Yes.
It's OK.
No.
Z0MG T3RR1BL3 L0L0L0L0L0L
I dislike the game.
It's CoD so it sucks.
It is a good game, but In my opinion-it is bad.
It is a good game and I like it.

Author Topic: Got CoD: Ghosts.  (Read 7189 times)

the pdw 57 was the best gun of blops 2

But that weapon still beats all other SMGs at what they do by multiples accounts except for the Skorpion but that was a batstuff insane gun in of itself, with its RPM matching the Death Machine's.

The moderate/high damage range + moderate range was pretty much the giveaway, and you can thank the attachments BO2 offers.
It only beats them at close range IF they get the first shot.

It's been Activision's money whore since MW1.
More like Black Ops IMO.

Ghosts is the best Cod since mw2 imo

no why
It just seamed like "Hey, since we cant make an fps game based on modern times, lets go make a game based in Vietnam!". I just didn't like the campaign, it seemed a bit too rushed, and you were doing the same thing over and over again. Zombies and Multiplayer were decent though.

It just seamed like "Hey, since we cant make an fps game based on modern times, lets go make a game based in Vietnam!". I just didn't like the campaign, it seemed a bit too rushed, and you were doing the same thing over and over again. Zombies and Multiplayer were decent though.
oh my god, you bumped it, do you not realize that

Got it for Christmas and as of right now

I hate it
Looks like crap even on 1080p on Xbox
sounds are nice though

on the other hand battlefield 3 looks amazing

Never buy this for PC it's utter stuff and you're locked at loving 65 fov.

why did you loving bump this
You just helped the cause of the bump, thank you for giving your 2 cents of stuff given.

You just helped the cause of the bump, thank you for giving your 2 cents of stuff given.
this gave me cancer

I like how in any shooter, not just CoD, you can grab a shotgun willy nilly and go into battle when shotguns are seldom used in a real military.

Just a thought.

Anyways.  CoD, IMO is a game that has a LOT of potential if they get the right people organizing the game.  Whoever is running the show is not bringing CoD to its full potential.