Author Topic: DDoS Attack - 2013/12/30 (ended)  (Read 81494 times)

Now #DramaAlert is requesting an interview. Give em another form of attention :c
https://twitter.com/DerpTrolling

lmao mean
i don't mean for it to be mean. i just want him to cry. everyone in the chat is all " ;_; :'( " getting all sad cause they seem him holding it back. sucks to hold it in.
i cry all the time, im a pu$$y @$$ b!tch. if you saw my stream, you'd have seen me cry at concert end. ken sama was proud on that day.

:nes: I just ordered DERP a pizza.

With anchovies.

wow almost 60 pages
It's because everyone is overreacting to this "DERP" group. I doubt it has nothing to do with the blockland attacks, seeing how that Phantom guy hasn't streamed Blockland. Maybe you guys should make a thread for it in Off Topic because I'd really rather not constantly read about that here.

:nes: I just ordered DERP a pizza.

With anchovies.
shouldve put ghost peppers on it

>be mcdonalds
>be at pay window
>chick tells us to hold on
>shuts window and walks away
>we drive up
>person gives us our order and the person behind us's order
>we drive off
>didn't even pay

Still sucks that I come home to a broken Blockland, though.

It's because everyone is overreacting to this "DERP" group. I doubt it has nothing to do with the blockland attacks, seeing how that Phantom guy hasn't streamed Blockland. Maybe you guys should make a thread for it in Off Topic because I'd really rather not constantly read about that here.
I don't think anyone has any idea though if they are or not.

If you look at DERPs twitter they seem to be very active into DDoSing Gmod servers before this little slew of DDoSings.
They also took out world of tanks and EA online.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were behind it, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they weren't

Just texted PL.

Me: what did the bad man say to you

I'm waiting for a response.

Apparently my friend trymos (Slim Cognito) knows the person behind the attacks (though i'm still somewhat doubtful), and this is what he sent me (the messages in the screenshots were sent hours ago, apparently the DDOSer might have stopped but the master server is still forgeted).

By the way, the ddoser doesn't even play blockland.

massive pageloss and everyone seems to have forgotten about our only other lead

god DAMN the server is still going strong

god DAMN the server is still going strong
Blockland's final stand.