Author Topic: DDoS Attack - 2013/12/30 (ended)  (Read 79682 times)

I just went on Bl using master2 and im able to query internet normally. It dousnt just stop and freeze up. Query Internet Works Now.

EDIT: Scratch that. It works but it just stays on connection accepted. You have to connect via IP.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 09:03:10 AM by lord techno »

I just went on Bl using master2 and im able to query internet normally. It dousnt just stop and freeze up. Query Internet Works Now.
Still can't normally join servers tho.

Also BF4 servers are also getting pretty heavy. Both me and my dad are getting loads of lag, and Battlelog is going nuts aswell.

EDIT: Scratch that. It works but it just stays on connection accepted. You have to connect via IP.

Exact same result.

jesus christ i get up and it's still going?

jesus christ i get up and it's still going?
yeah i woke up at eight and i was pissed

well great they haven't caught the scumbags yet, time for some gran turismo 4

Wait wait, whoa how do we connect like that...?

Wait wait, whoa how do we connect like that...?
it's a giant loving button

Still can't normally join servers tho.

Also BF4 servers are also getting pretty heavy. Both me and my dad are getting loads of lag, and Battlelog is going nuts aswell.
I play BF4 too. What is your battlelog name?

well blockland is still down.
time for some sonic lost world

Just in case someone has a breakthrough on who DDoS'd,
Read it with this music.

ONTOPIC: Damn, I just got my dedicated RTB server ordered yesterday and I can't even use it. Wait, Badspot needs to figure out how to track the IPs that are DDoS, Guys, This might be our way to take that mothaforgeter to jail.

One tiny part of me kinda wishes this holds on until tomorrow so all you people celebrate the new year in a more sane way. lmao

auth.blockland.us is down

The entire system needs to be torn down and rebuilt.    
I agree with this!

Tear down the system!
Fight the man!
Fight the power!
Yeah!

One tiny part of me kinda wishes this holds on until tomorrow so all you people celebrate the new year in a more sane way. lmao