Author Topic: DDoS Attack - 2013/12/30 (ended)  (Read 78132 times)

that is like 1:1000000000000 chances i would assume
large scale attack against gaming, never seen attack on the blockland website
hmmmmm
every single thing about this post is wrong

Maybe we should take Blockland

and PUSH it somewhere else!

Better c:

https://twitter.com/DerpTrolling

Apparently these guys are taking down all major gaming networks right now (EA, BattleLog, DOTA, LoL, WoW, etc)

they might be the source
Wow I totally didn't just post that above.

Apparently my friend trymos (Slim Cognito) knows the person behind the attacks (though i'm still somewhat doubtful), and this is what he sent me (the messages in the screenshots were sent hours ago, apparently the DDOSer might have stopped but the master server is still forgeted).

By the way, the ddoser doesn't even play blockland.
 -img snips-
Hm. I'm quite tempted to add this guy.

Lol, I doubt DerpTrolling would DDoS Blockland as he's only DDoSing stuff phantoml0rd goes on.

Over a twich channel.

I feel bad for PL right now.

Yeah, that. Plus I ran the man of reason a quick look-up and reversed his IP and he was dumb enough to list his real info on his steam account:

2525 4th Ave W 403 Vancouver BC V6K 1P5
D Johnson

~ PL also got the police to his house and had to leave with them and his stream's still up. But then again I feel as if PL contacted them and he got some kind of contract with them, look at how he jumped from 5k viewers to 143k, one ad play could get him millions.

Yeah, that. Plus I ran the man of reason a quick look-up and reversed his IP and he was dumb enough to list his real info on his steam account:

D Johnson

Ok and . . .

D Johnson

~ PL also got the police to his house and had to leave with them and his stream's still up. But then again I feel as if PL contacted them and he got some kind of contract with them, look at how he jumped from 5k viewers to 143k, one ad play could get him millions.
Holy stuff, my friend lives on 4th ave w.

this is just a wild guess but could the blockland ddos be becuase it shares the same host as one of the other games that was ddos'd

D Johnson

inb4Rekt

Man of reasons Steam Profile

Derps Twitter

Also notice how DERP has "Such Skid" in the bottom left corner, Man of Reason calls Okliver a skid. Coincidence? I think not.

Holy stuff, my friend lives on 4th ave w.

Ya, well. Steam API resolver gives me an IP which matches from the location also listed on the steam account. So the guy claiming he's ddosing us was actually dumb enough to post his own info.

this is just a wild guess but could the blockland ddos be becuase it shares the same host as one of the other games that was ddos'd
this is a true statement

Also notice how DERP has "Such Skid" in the bottom left corner, Man of Reason calls Okliver a skid. Coincidence? I think not.
'skid' is a common term for the context

it means 'script kiddie'

this is a true statement
i doubt it is