Nienhaus linking child research on tinychat

Author Topic: Nienhaus linking child research on tinychat  (Read 73270 times)

Haha, you really think that?
possession is illegal so if we really wanted to we could

but yeah i have to agree this doesn't mean they're going to jail, this isn't the final requiem. we'd have to actually report this.

but yeah i have to agree this doesn't mean they're going to jail, this isn't the final requiem. we'd have to actually report this.

koopascooper reported it

gaaaaaah the reference is flying over my head

Its the guy in the beginning who always gets thrown in jail. I havent seen it on tv in a while.

But.. the nsa...

You wont get cops busting into your house to arrest you just for possession like this (especially since he only has 1 pic which he had to ask for)
They will keep tabs on him, probably look into it and stuff but he wont be arrested.
Not unless he suddenly is found with oodles of cp and/or molests someone (or it happens around where he lives)

They will keep tabs on him, probably look into it and stuff but he wont be arrested.
Hardly.

Surely Steve will be apprehended if he has access to child research.

Seriously nienhaus?

Sorry I wasnt on to ban him immediately, I guess I need to promote a few more moderators. Really annoying that hes on there one day normal and the next day has to pull stunts like this.

clonev117: one on the right is popular

Clone never fails to crack me up, I love him so much.

same guy wanted to forget malestrom

It was a bar of laffy taffy but my camera is so stuffty it doesn't display anything but pink