Author Topic: Tornados  (Read 5079 times)

What? Can I please have a link to this?

But actually, a tornado like that would be pretty simple to code. It would just be a model that moves around and constantly checks for players in it's radius and when it has one it sucks them in and does whatever
This isn't that simple, but possible.

I remember I made something related to this, it was a destruction grenade, it kills everything in a range, if it is players, it drags them in into the grenade explosion and kills them instantly.

I remember I made something related to this, it was a destruction grenade, it kills everything in a range, if it is players, it drags them in into the grenade explosion and kills them instantly.
Like...A black hole...?

I support this, along with other mods for different weather disasters like a cyclone mod, a thunderstorm mod, and a flood mod.

I support this, along with other mods for different weather disasters like a cyclone mod, a thunderstorm mod, and a flood mod.

Thunderstorm is done.

Flood just raise water level by small increments like Rising Lava.

This would be pretty cool to have. Also, someone should make a tsunami mod somehow (not using default water since that'd only realistically simulate a flood).

Will bricks be flying everywhere?

If so you might not want a big build, causing FPS to go down

why me
Yeah why him? He isn't your little bitch where you can make him make anything you want. He's my little bitch. Only I control him!11!!!!!!111!

I think that along with the thunderstorm mod, we need tornados. Tornados need a basic model, maybe even just a cone. They will spawn with an admin command and follow a random path around players, so it doesn't randomly fling off. If a player comes in contact, he/she dies. If you COULD, it would be nice for the tornado to randomly fling players around/towards it.
I like this.  :cookie:

I would like to see this.  It would probably be a pretty big file

I would like to see this.  It would probably be a pretty big file
Fake killing a bunch of bricks and killing players is a big file? Damn

You don't know what you're doing. It's very simple. Just make a model move around and anything the the area fakekills itself with a velocity.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 03:08:58 PM by Scriode »

You always make a bunch of mods, but when someone asks you to make one, you refuse.  :/

Also, you're the best scripter on Blockland 2013-2014.

my sides

Yes it is?

You mean these Tornados?

Jk, interesting idea there. Let the magic happen.

You mean these Tornados?

Jk, interesting idea there. Let the magic happen.

^ Just why? WHY

I was going to suggest a tornado chasing van, but guarantee nobody would make it and just suggest the Cityvan