stocking - "well u fuk animals lol"

Author Topic: stocking - "well u fuk animals lol"  (Read 13034 times)

totally off topic but why doesn't badspot post a lot?
rumor is he has a second key just to be a regular blocklander

spoilers: he is rlcbm

totally off topic but why doesn't badspot post a lot?
Not needing feeling a need to, I'd imagine.

spoilers: he is rlcbm
god damn it really wouldnt come as a shock if it were true wouldnt it ._.

So show me where he trashed it?
She can't because i talked about liking anime shows.

The only thing i bashed was creeps.

She can't because i talked about liking anime shows.
The only thing i bashed was creeps.
Nien looks like a child enthusiast in the making with his unnatural addiction to anime and his empty child enthusiast eyes.
I'm insulting the people who think that a fictional character is their wife
I'm just completely against having fantasies about loving children and marrying a fictional character.
Lying on the assumption that no one's going to bother to find something contradictory is an outstandingly stupid thing to do.

Side note: Digging through this guy's posts is an experience I hope nobody ever has to go through again.

Lying on the assumption that no one's going to bother to find something contradictory is an outstandingly stupid thing to do.

Side note: Digging through this guy's posts is an experience I hope nobody ever has to go through again.
I'm happy you are happy.

Damn, people around here gotta learn to be more entertaining when proven to be totally wrong liars.

It doesn't read like a joke at all.  Especially given that she goes on for pages and pages calling him a loveual deviant.  Best case scenario it's a troll.

I've never said a thing about Stockings vore special interest but I had this same understanding of it. Whether or not it's true is irrelevant as there have been cases of Stocking not only defending the special interest but pushing it onto others.

Besides, when it comes down to it "It's all Vincints fault!"

Damn, people around here gotta learn to be more entertaining when proven to be totally wrong liars.
Honestly, i was and am currently too tired to even correct myself. I was going to be like,
"Yo, i like anime an all, but like, wanting to forget children is wrong. Like, especially if they happen to be pillows. Also you can't marry a fake thing."

Buuuut i slacked off and now you're here. So yeah, wohoo.

I've never said a thing about Stockings vore special interest but I had this same understanding of it. Whether or not it's true is irrelevant as there have been cases of Stocking not only defending the special interest but pushing it onto others.

Besides, when it comes down to it "It's all Vincints fault!"
Clearly, lol, that Vincint guy is a total forgetwad.

Generalizing: The book. (Or should I call it: Never Ending Story?)

Mura is an idiot, stocking has big tits. /thread

you do know she's doing a fat girl angle shot right

Whatever it is, it's enough to make the average "18" year old horny.

Also, furcigarettes.

Learn to how push up bras work.

Still probably a better forget than wile coyote