Author Topic: iOS games worth getting?  (Read 1517 times)

I have $50 unspent in the app store, and I'm looking for anything worth getting. Anything that I might enjoy?

I currently have:
Minecraft iOS
Terraria iOS
Bloons TD5
Cut the Rope 2
Scribblenauts Remix
Worms 3
Infinity Blade 3
Fruit Ninja

All my other games are free.

Try looking for free emulators. a website called http://coolrom.com/ go there on your ipod and it'll tell you what emulators are available. and then use that website to get the roms required to play the games.

I'm not interested in emulation, since I want to be able to use it on an actual iOS system.

inb4ban
emulating games that dont make any money is wrong? never knew...But seriously, emulating isn't the same as pirating.

I'm not interested in emulation, since I want to be able to use it on an actual iOS system.
it doesn't change the system at all, it's litterally just a program you download from the app store. I have a Gameboy advanced emulator on my phone, I play Pokemon emerald on it all the time.

emulating games that dont make any money is wrong? never knew...But seriously, emulating isn't the same as pirating.

Quote from: Badspot
Do not:
Do not talk about pirating software
Do not give links to software pirating sites
Do not give instructions on how to pirate software
Do not talk about how you just pirated software

Quote from: Badspot
Stuff that is ok:
Emulation
Abandonware - but you better be sure

isn't pirating copying a product that makes profit, and re-selling said product? Besides, if it was illegal why would the app stores allow them? It wouldn't make any sense. The games don't make any money anymore, I highly doubt Pokemon Blue is making tons of money for nintendo

isn't pirating copying a product that makes profit, and re-selling said product? Besides, if it was illegal why would the app stores allow them? It wouldn't make any sense. The games don't make any money anymore, I highly doubt Pokemon Blue is making tons of money for nintendo
You are fine, hes just dumb.

\
emulation is the single greatest thing handheld devices are for amigo

You are fine, hes just dumb.
I know i'm fine, because if it was illegal then apple is soliciting illegal programs. derp.

Emulating is only legal if you own the game, GG you just gave him links and instructions on how to pirate games.

Emulating is only legal if you own the game, GG you just gave him links and instructions on how to pirate games.
It really isn't hidden, nor is it against the rules.