Author Topic: Authentication Problem  (Read 3622 times)

does it just constantly say "validating key" or does it ever give an error

did i miss something

does it just constantly say "validating key" or does it ever give an error

did i miss something
Yes it constantly says "Authentication: Validating Key..."

1) Remove all add-ons by renaming your Add-On folder to something else.

2) Run Blockland using the -trace parameter:
Code: [Select]
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Blockland\BlocklandLauncher.exe" -traceYou can press WindowsKey + R and then copy/paste that text into the box that pops up.

Sorry, then post the console log that you get from that. It will be a big file, so you may need to upload it to http://filedropper.com or something.

Ok

Weird. It connects and then does nothing..

Entering authTCPobj_Client::onConnected(5913)
Leaving authTCPobj_Client::onConnected() - return

Weird. It connects and then does nothing..

Yeah, anything else I can do? I don't really want to reinstall the game because it may not fix it and it will mess up the add-ons I have that aren't in the Add-folder

If I posted my launcher log would that help you?

I don't think the launcher will help.

You can try deleting the "base" folder and then starting the game. That would be roughly the equivalent of a re-install, although I highly doubt that it will affect anything.

This thread has been here for almost a week. How is this OP's problem not fixed.

This thread has been here for almost a week. How is this OP's problem not fixed.
Go look around for similar topics like this...none of them were solved.

Go look around for similar topics like this...none of them were solved.
Get the devs in on this.

another guy has been here for a month
We're not
  • Official
  • [0]Paid
    so it makes sense it's not a fast process

I'm guessing my dad installed something that I don't know about and it's blocking the game. I really don't have many ideas at this point...

I'm guessing my dad installed something that I don't know about and it's blocking the game. I really don't have many ideas at this point...
ask your dad about any antivirus he has. If he has mcafee then you're screwed because most parents have no clue how bad the actual software is and deny that it has any negative effects.