Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 72980 times)

also yay this page is safe

Accounts like this are one of the many reasons I love this place.
Allow me to rephrase this...

hot

he probably had some keys lying around and wanted to use them
I wonder if it had to do with his recent ban

The last Round 1 game, The Tripping Dribblers vs. Carbellions, starts today at 5:00 PM EST! Who will move on to play against the Inians Tuna Catch in the 2nd round? The server will open for seating at 4:30 PM EST! It should be an exciting game!

The server is now open for seating, come on in and enjoy the last Round 1 game! The Tripping Dribblers vs. Carbellions will start in 25 minutes!

redboner is losing who coulda guessed?

Sorry can't make it tonight :( have fun

After two swaps and 4 fouls, we lose 11-54, I'm convinced

Sidenote, if anyone feels like I did a bad job reffing.. ]Jakob. Visit Blakes live stream, find time stamps of my forgeted up calls and let me know.

Video coverage of tonights matchup: http://www.twitch.tv/blake1blockland/b/532150691
(~50 Minutes Long)

The Tripping Dribblers beat the Carbellions 54-11 and move on to face the Inians Tuna Catch in the 2nd round! Their 2nd round game of The Tripping Dribblers vs. Inians Tuna Catch, will be this Thursday at 8:00 PM EST!

But before that, Round 2 starts off this Tuesday at 9:30 PM EST, Reefers vs. Robot Records! You don't want to miss it!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 06:18:05 PM by WALDO »

Posting this again because we really need some new refs:
We are looking for some new refs for the tournament, especially during the Round 2 game of the Reefers vs. Robot Records, which will take place this Tuesday at 9:30 PM EST. If you are interested in becoming one, send me a PM with your Steam name for more details. You must read the entire OP thoroughly, be dedicated to the tournament, and have some kind of basketball experience, for us to even consider you as a new ref. You will also go through a training period to make sure you know how to operate everything correctly.

Ref job sounds interesting but I don't have the time for it. Good luck finding a new ref though.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 08:48:25 PM by WALDO »