Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71842 times)

I'll be there at 9:30 on the dot.

why raven at least get warmed up so we can set our groove.

I don't get out of work til 9 + 20 min drive home

i dont think you guys need to have a groove to have a 70+ point game on these guys

The server is now open, come on in and get ready to watch Game 1 and Game 2 of the Finals! Game 1 begins in 16 minutes!

Wow popcorn doesn't show to the game.

The Reefers are up 44-6 after the 1st half! Hang tight for the 2nd half of Game 1!

71-12 reefers thats cute.

The Reefers take the series lead of 1-0, winning Game 1 71-12! Will the Reefers beat the Inians Tuna Catch again in Game 2 and claim their championship? Don't go anywhere, Game 2 is coming up!

The Reefers win Game 2 54-33!

The Reefers are your May 2014 champions by sweeping the Inians Tuna Catch, 2-0!

I voted for the Reefers on the poll, however, I didn't really take sides because I'm not familiar with either team.

When does the next tournament start? 3 minutes? 3 days? 3 weeks? 3 months?

I voted for the Reefers on the poll, however, I didn't really take sides because I'm not familiar with either team.

When does the next tournament start? 3 minutes? 3 days? 3 weeks? 3 months?
It starts whenever waldo has the time to open apps

Well, I hope it doesn't start too soon. I need to find a partner before I apply, if I choose to apply.

Applications are now open for the 8th basketball tournament! This is a first come first serve basis, so talk to your friends and post an application for one of the 8 team slots before they run out!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 11:40:00 PM by WALDO »

Name: Ravencroft
ID:2229
Teammate: You BLID 29056
Team Name: Billikens
Team Color: Blue and White
Basketball Experience: Lodes
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: I made the topic
Do you understand the rules?: I wrote the rules.
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: I've never missed a game before.
What days and times are you available for your matches?: Monday and Tuesday nights preferably. I could work out a weekend night if needed.

FEAR THE BILLIKENS